• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, I think it's time to return to the place where I started.

Minecraft ID: ITsMeTYL3R
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 670
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) itsmetyl3r
Got a mic: Yes (Turtle Beaches px22)
Timezone: US est
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Gumby, not really the others.
PvP Strengths: Bow and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Rod spam, dodging fire
Past Clans (If any) Rebels(Zeno), Forgotten, Enigma, Bombers, CyanVolts, Prodigous, Impalers.
You cool?: Not with mah sweatah on
Best puppy picture: View attachment 22877
Recommended, although I scrap him all the time.

Trizeax | MagicsMC

Spectator
Reaction score
→ OPEN! ←
Minecraft ID: MagicsMC
Donor: Yes(Gold)
Wins: 8
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): realmagicsmc
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Eastern Time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Never I don't random team and I just came to MCSG :/
PvP Strengths: I am very good at strafing, using FnS, swords and fighting teams.
PvP Weaknesses: I am not the best at water fights and I am decent with a bow but I can improve on it :)
Past Clans (If any) Forsaken.
You cool?: no :D
Best puppy picture: http://prntscr.com/3bdx4k
Also I just wanted to say that on Hive on lozerkingzzz I have 500 wins. I am just coming to MCSG so I can see why you think I am a noob, But if you give me the chance I will show you that I am a good player :D

Last edited:

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
→ OPEN! ←
Minecraft ID: MagicsMC
Donor: Nope :(
Wins: 8
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): realmagicsmc
Got a mic: Yes
Timezone: Eastern Time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:Never I don't random team and I just came to MCSG :/
PvP Strengths: I am very good at strafing, using FnS, swords and fighting teams.
PvP Weaknesses: I am not the best at water fights and I am decent with a bow but I can improve on it :)
Past Clans (If any) Forsaken.
You cool?: no :D
Best puppy picture: http://prntscr.com/3bdx4k
Also I just wanted to say that on Hive on lozerkingzzz I have 500 wins. I am just coming to MCSG so I can see why you think I am a noob, But if you give me the chance I will show you that I am a good player :D
Sorry man, but Hive Wins don't count. I can see if you have that many wins on Hive, you can either get a 1/2 ratio, and be able to make it in or gte a-lot of wins. The rebels may be a family, where all friends play together. But they do need good players.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry man, but Hive Wins don't count. I can see if you have that many wins on Hive, you can either get a 1/2 ratio, and be able to make it in or gte a-lot of wins. The rebels may be a family, where all friends play together. But they do need good players.
Hive wins do count... We give everyone a chance, if they are active on the teamspeak. Just because they are new to mcsg does not mean they are bad players. i had 49 wins when i applied for rebels and i got in. Please dont tell any applicants the cant or wont get in, leave that to us.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hive wins do count... We give everyone a chance, if they are active on the teamspeak. Just because they are new to mcsg does not mean they are bad players. i had 49 wins when i applied for rebels and i got in. Please dont tell any applicants the cant or wont get in, leave that to us.
U can't get in because your fet and ugly.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I think it's time to return to the place where I started.

Minecraft ID: ITsMeTYL3R
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 570
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) itsmetyl3r
Got a mic: Yes (Turtle Beaches px22)
Timezone: US est
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Gumby, not really the others.
PvP Strengths: Bow and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Rod spam, dodging fire
Past Clans (If any) Rebels(Zeno), Forgotten, Enigma, Bombers, CyanVolts, Prodigous, Impalers.
You cool?: Not with mah sweatah on
Best puppy picture: View attachment 22877
Pull out your clan wars ringgg.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:darklum3n
Donor:iron & diamond on another
Wins:1140+
Got Skype/TS:eek:f course
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) dark_lumen
Got a mic:turtle beach x12
Timezone:EST
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:let's not talk about it ^.^
PvP Strengths: I like to decide when people are on fire :D
PvP Weaknesses: bow :(
Past Clans (If any)
1.) impalers - most fun clan I have ever been in
2.)React(leader) - tried as hard as we could to be the best clan
3.) - Rivals; there's a lot of things I could say about them, but mostly it seemed like the members always wanted to scrim and the leaders never would and I would end up leading (just a member) because the leaders didn't want to. So I left.
You cool?: swaggin'dragon
Best puppy picture
http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com/blog/puppy-kindergarten/

Sorry, I'm on my iPod so I could only get a link :( but that's me when I get into gamer mode!
Don't want to start flame, but not recommended. I have witnessed him be very rude and unsportsmanlike throughout many scrims.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't want to start flame, but not recommended. I have witnessed him be very rude and unsportsmanlike throughout many scrims.
Love you too:)

Edit:and are you sure that was me? I always try my hardest (especially in scrims) to have good sportsmanship? But I guess I could've slipped.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
He's not mean, In my opinion one of the nicest from React. I haven't ever seen him be disrespectful in scrimmages but I guess it's your opinion. Also, Wert I love your face, it brightens up my day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci