• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright so I've been thinking a lot about this and I just wanted to thank you guys for your time. It had been a real honor to play with you um I think Dave idk. But like I was saying it is an honor that I was in this clan ghost and it's been a cool experience and just like that I know I've been pretty inactive. I played today at my gym teen lounge and I was doing good in scrims. Then I got bullied by Jessica and the slut Miley and it went downhill from that point on. Miley just was such a big fat white Promiscuous woman to me. It's like she thought I was Michael Sam or something my bad Sam Michael I have nothing against gays in fact I am lesbian myself so no need to worry. As I was saying jessica Bunny Lover slapped me and I got so pissed because I just 10d this guy who dated foopy, I think it was some loser that started with a S... Oh wait it was SportsFan2565 and he was just sucking D like he had to pee I mean like freakish Fenomous over here was sucking off to this nub and I was standing here saying "O des hoes ain't loyal to dis D" and then like this fat Bunny Lover Hks comes up and then starts sucking me off and I'm like O WTF Biotch I got an boyfriend and girlfriend I got to so a threesome with them holy bejesus!!! Then fricken Bob Bob Bob sponge soigné fricken a Mexican word WTF speaking of Mexicans saw one jump over the fence today fricken he don't even have LeBron 20s on yet and he be jumping like Tyrone do. Also I fricken learned that mcsg is so easy especially if you go against boosters like the neon faced lose idk if he can read cause he has no eyes but u know he probably won't see this because Hellen Keller is my grown and Jesus I like the V. Then frkcken this is RA so like I just wanted to say. IM GOING TO DC. People's opinions might change about me after they read this. ANOTHER SAD STORY BITCHES!!

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Alright so I've been thinking a lot about this and I just wanted to thank you guys for your time. It had been a real honor to play with you um I think Dave idk. But like I was saying it is an honor that I was in this clan ghost and it's been a cool experience and just like that I know I've been pretty inactive. I played today at my gym teen lounge and I was doing good in scrims. Then I got bullied by Jessica and the slut Miley and it went downhill from that point on. Miley just was such a big fat white Promiscuous woman to me. It's like she thought I was Michael Sam or something my bad Sam Michael I have nothing against gays in fact I am lesbian myself so no need to worry. As I was saying jessica Bunny Lover slapped me and I got so pissed because I just 10d this guy who dated foopy, I think it was some loser that started with a S... Oh wait it was SportsFan2565 and he was just sucking D like he had to pee I mean like freakish Fenomous over here was sucking off to this nub and I was standing here saying "O des hoes ain't loyal to dis D" and then like this fat Bunny Lover Hks comes up and then starts sucking me off and I'm like O WTF Biotch I got an boyfriend and girlfriend I got to so a threesome with them holy bejesus!!! Then fricken Bob Bob Bob sponge soigné fricken a Mexican word WTF speaking of Mexicans saw one jump over the fence today fricken he don't even have LeBron 20s on yet and he be jumping like Tyrone do. Also I fricken learned that mcsg is so easy especially if you go against boosters like the neon faced lose idk if he can read cause he has no eyes but u know he probably won't see this because Hellen Keller is my grown and Jesus I like the V. Then frkcken this is RA so like I just wanted to say. IM GOING TO DC. People's opinions might change about me after they read this. ANOTHER SAD STORY BITCHES!!
I mean, there really is no other way. It was a marvelous thing that you did and I wish others would strive to be more like you.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
THE MCSG PROPHET BOYZ

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Legit almost cried

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Rivals I challenge you to a 6v6, 7v7 or 8v8 clan battle, if you accept add myself on skype @ cookiemohs, add bullet on skype @ thebulletjc or add sports @ sports2565fan

Jccandfriends Maxypie rexxyy myruhh7

Last edited:

carlos | blxss

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: blxss/carloswbu
Donor: Platinum
Wins: blxss: 541/1572 carloswbu: 364/2184
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Uhh, not often I guess I could say :-(
Got a mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): carloswbu
Past Clans (If any) Exodus/InstinctII
Timezone: Atlantic Canada
PvP Strengths: Sword, 50/50 with Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: fns :-(
You cool: bruh
Best puppy picture:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.