• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
1 year in rebels tomorrow so posting it today because why not :)

Maxypie Yo max I love you Bacca ever since day 1 I knew you were a amazing leader and a good friend thanks for putting up with me when i'm being stupid because I give you alot of Good to put up with sometimes thanks for being a amazing leader!!

Mayra Hello even though we don't talk anymore I feel bad because a lot of the times I say stuff to you I don't mean your a amazing leader and you helped me a lot in the first rebels thank you <3

Spellyy Trevor you and radodim were my true best friends of rebels you guys really helped me to get to know people i'm very happy i still have you as a friend i still try to talk to you but you don't enjoy minecraft like the old days I miss our friend ship trevor ILY

radodim YOOO THE REAL MVP of rebels my best friend and still do this day a true bacca I'm so happy you came back to rebels i'm even more happy you let me live that one day on whatever map we were playing because if you would of killed me I would of never decided to join rebels so thank you so much rad ily

walkerwalker such a great bacca we have our ups and down but i think those are over now and you are probably my best friend atm and thanks for helping me out with so much in the past ily :)

@Ag|alex I spent all my time in rebels with you doing competitive webkinz and csgo it was pretty chill but you got so good and jitter clicking and earned the title jittermasteragg we stopped talking recently because you became pro at csgo or something but i miss you and i wish you would of never left rebels :(

Bunns Cookie the man who taught me to pvp and convinced people i was worth ily and we are still friends to this day you also built like mr krabs thanks for being a true bacca and helping me get accepted to rebels

Brndy You literally sat in my channel as i wrote this getting all butt hurt that i decided not to tag you so i guess your cool too

Anyway im only tagging these people because i want this post to be a throw back to the good times.

ILY YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OK

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score

Maxypie Yo max I love you Bacca ever since day 1 I knew you were a amazing leader and a good friend thanks for putting up with me when i'm being stupid because I give you alot of Good to put up with sometimes thanks for being a amazing leader!!

Mayra Hello even though we don't talk anymore I feel bad because a lot of the times I say stuff to you I don't mean your a amazing leader and you helped me a lot in the first rebels thank you <3

Spellyy Trevor you and radodim were my true best friends of rebels you guys really helped me to get to know people i'm very happy i still have you as a friend i still try to talk to you but you don't enjoy minecraft like the old days I miss our friend ship trevor ILY

radodim YOOO THE REAL MVP of rebels my best friend and still do this day a true bacca I'm so happy you came back to rebels i'm even more happy you let me live that one day on whatever map we were playing because if you would of killed me I would of never decided to join rebels so thank you so much rad ily

walkerwalker such a great bacca we have our ups and down but i think those are over now and you are probably my best friend atm and thanks for helping me out with so much in the past ily :)

@Ag|alex I spent all my time in rebels with you doing competitive webkinz and csgo it was pretty chill but you got so good and jitter clicking and earned the title jittermasteragg we stopped talking recently because you became pro at csgo or something but i miss you and i wish you would of never left rebels :(

Bunns Cookie the man who taught me to pvp and convinced people i was worth ily and we are still friends to this day you also built like mr krabs thanks for being a true bacca and helping me get accepted to rebels

Brndy You literally sat in my channel as i wrote this getting all butt hurt that i decided not to tag you so i guess your cool too

Anyway im only tagging these people because i want this post to be a throw back to the good times.

silly noob

PlsNoDox

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: bloomi
Donor: No im poor

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers/Members?: Yes
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) Xenos
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: Because all of my friends are there and i wanna get back in the clan community i was an elite xenos pvp goddess
You cool: bunnies yeah
Best puppy picture: https://gyazo.com/902db70011c5054adb0c0f176101cd7a

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

walkerAnyway walker such a great bacca we have our ups and down but i think those are over now and you are probably my best friend atm and thanks for helping me out with so much in the past ily :)

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci