• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
its been a good year and a half with since i joined my favorite clan, love you guys and everyone in it.. hopefully we don't separate because you guys have grown to be some of my greatest friends

especially you sportsfan

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
so obviously my post before wasn't as heartfelt or meaningful as it should've been i was just scared i wouldn't be able to post since some mod is going to come and lock it.

well it's been almost 2 years since i applied for rebels, left for chrome, applied again and got accepted. after getting accepted, i made some of the closest friends i could ask for. my boy Sports was always in rebels with me. Ag | Alex my best friend from chrome joined with me. primemeval, strollergod, beneu; i had a ton of great memories with anyone and everyone. thanks for providing a second home to me Maxypie , earlier in my acceptance i looked at you as just the owner of the clan i was in and now i look at you as one of my closest friends as well. obviously my time in this clan wasn't very long compared to some of the old OG's. obviously there's a point where great times have to faint and fall but this is just the end of a mineman clan, not the end of some of the closest group of friends to ever talk in MCSG. longest running clan, longest running family. thanks Zeno for starting this entire clan where i could soon call home.

other people i remember great times with
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex
Ag | Alex

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
GUYS DONT WORRY THIS MEANS 3 NEW MCSG CLANS BECAUSE REBELS HAD 30 PEOPLE !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci