• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
You're obviously very stupid. If you saw who I replied to you would know that I was talking about beating Exteority. lmao
dude just fk off were not a try hard minecraft clan we're a group of friends who occasionally battle but at the end of the day it's not gonna help if we're all being bitches over a clan battle, you're not cool

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
dude just fk off were not a try hard minecraft clan we're a group of friends who occasionally battle but at the end of the day it's not gonna help if we're all being bitches over a clan battle, you're not cool and you're not looking big in front of your sad excuse of a clan who makes themselves feel better by rubbing it in other people's faces
Didn't say you guys were a try hard clan. Stop putting words into my mouth. I would also prefer if you would use punctuation cause it would be a lot easier to read and understand what you're trying to say. But I'll leave in peace <3

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
It's really not... The reason I changed my name because u tried to copy me by changing your name to mrtap smh smh
If you look at name history you changed your name before I got mine, don't start with me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci