• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatcatcocoa1999

Survivor
Reaction score
Before you judge me by my wins, please ask Afershokk about my skills since I am really good friends with him IRL.

Minecraft ID: fatcatcocoa1999
Donor: no :(
Wins: 137+
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) fatcatcocoa
Got a mic: yep
Timezone: Pacific Standard
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: None, but I hope to in the near future.
PvP Strengths: 1v1, 1v2, Im getting better with fishing rod and FnS, melee, bow, getting a lot better at water fights.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 plus (Unless their bad), really good players.
Past Clans (If any) Cyan Volts, Royals
You cool?: Kind of
Best puppy picture:

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Before you judge me by my wins, please ask Afershokk about my skills since I am really good friends with him IRL.

Minecraft ID: fatcatcocoa1999
Donor: no :(
Wins: 137+
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) fatcatcocoa
Got a mic: yep
Timezone: Pacific Standard
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: None, but I hope to in the near future.
PvP Strengths: 1v1, 1v2, Im getting better with fishing rod and FnS, melee, bow, getting a lot better at water fights.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 plus (Unless their bad), really good players.
Past Clans (If any) Cyan Volts, Royals
You cool?: Kind of
Best puppy picture:
You have been Denied. Apps are currently closed. You may re-apply when apps re-open.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you know when that will be?
Well, after all the apps are looked at some people will be accepted for trial. If we eventually fill our roster then you will have to wait until someone leaves to re-apply. If we don't fill our roster with the current applicants you will most likely be able to apply then. (Although it will have to be announced that applications are re-opened.)

fatcatcocoa1999

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, after all the apps are looked at some people will be accepted for trial. If we eventually fill our roster then you will have to wait until someone leaves to re-apply. If we don't fill our roster with the current applicants you will most likely be able to apply then. (Although it will have to be announced that applications are re-opened.)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ThatOneFox/andresautrique
Donor: golden sponsor
Wins: 50 wins on thatonefox/246 wins on andresautrique
Got Skype/TS:yus
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) andresautrique
Got a mic:yus
Timezone:CDT Central daylight time
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I don't know. I'm active on ts though I really don't pay attention to their tags.
PvP Strengths: I use my fishing rod to send my opponent backwards and get the first hit on them. I'm pretty good at the bow. I'm pretty good at water fights. I can take teams of 2/3 but I need the correct materials to do it. I'm also some good at using flints n' steel.
PvP Weaknesses: teams of 3 and above. Flints and steel. I really never get on fire, but If I do I'm pretty much killed already. I'm also weak when not getting warned my my teammates they are going to betray me :p
Past Clans (If any) #Elements

You cool?: Sure.
Best puppy picture:

This is my app being re posted. I posted my old app at page 177, but it really never got watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci