• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: RobertGoodwin
Donor: of course
Wins: 364 wins
Got Skype/TS:
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Robert.goodwin73
Got a mic: yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: most of the time
PvP Strengths: Bow , flint & steel
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3 and water Fights
You cool?: im 10% percent cool 80% Bunny Lover and 10% women
Best puppy picture:

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really understand what position you are trying to get here... but if you want cheerleader (don't know where I got that idea from)... you may want to be cheerleader years old.
Cheer? Lead-Lead-Cheerlead? Cheerleader lead lead cheerlead Cheerleader. (Cheerlandian)

Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Lescent

Donor: No, but I plan on buying it during the Summer.

Wins: At the moment I have 143 wins. I don't normally go for the wins though, I would rather do it for the thrill (Get my song reference? No? Welp, you suck. "I'm doing it for the thrill! I'm going in for the killlll!") Meaning, I would rather play with friends for the fun of it. I'm not necessarily competitive unless told to be or someone/thing motivates me.

Got Skype/TS: Indeed, I do have both. Whereas, Ryan, Bran, Crafty, and most of the other Rebels have my skype.

Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) No, YOU PM ME! <3.

Got a mic: Yes, I do have a good working mic!

How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with the Leader(s?) and Officers so often that it's not even funny. Let's just put this in here that the Rebels are my other family, regardless of not being in the clan. (Hence, why I'm applying. Other than besides Ryan telling me to do it.)

PvP Strengths: I wouldn't this is MY tactic, but I would like to think of a thorough tactic to lure the target in. Whether it be teamwork or not, it's not bad to try it out unless the situation is intense. Moving on, the next is Water PVPwith a bow and arrows. It's pretty self explanatory! Last, but not least, is TEAMWORK! It's not really shabby, because sometimes you mainly need to rely on others to win. (shhh...)

PvP Weaknesses: Sneaked attack. It drives me nuts! I can literally scream if someone comes up and starts to attack me from behind. I lose focus at that moment, and I can't regain it because I'm too confused on what to do (I'm a airhead, I know). Basically, I would panic. Another weakness of mine is killing teammates. This also goes along with not really being focused, or caring about the match. This is just my own small problem though. Ask me about it if you don't understand!

You cool?: Of course I'm cool, why wouldn't I be? (Get the font color? No? Welp, what the heck guys.)

Best puppy picture: This is my puppy, Zee, when I got her two Christmas's (?) ago! She's adorable, and if you disagree-- I will go out of my way to come and HUNT. YOU. DOWN.
Is dis for realzies or another troll? xD
Btw dat is one sexy app

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: spellcaster24
Donor: getting it soon
Wins: 556
Got Skype/TS: got both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) tj.awesome24
Got a mic: yep
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I team with branbob almost every time we meet in servers
PvP Strengths: flat level sword fights
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel and bows
You cool?: course
Best puppy picture:
http://media.photobucket.com/user/somafeysuicides/media/KiTTiEs and PuPpiEs/retarded_puppy.jpg.html?filters[term]=puppy&filters[primary]=images&filters[featured_media]=1&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=3
Accepted. Welcome to the Rebels.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: spellcaster24
Donor: getting it soon
Wins: 556
Got Skype/TS: got both
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) tj.awesome24
Got a mic: yep
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I team with branbob almost every time we meet in servers
PvP Strengths: flat level sword fights
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel and bows
You cool?: course
Best puppy picture:
http://media.photobucket.com/user/somafeysuicides/media/KiTTiEs and PuPpiEs/retarded_puppy.jpg.html?filters[term]=puppy&filters[primary]=images&filters[featured_media]=1&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=3
What happened to the Hawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci