• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Has Rebels disbanded!? I saw the body of the clan move to Branbob83 new clan. I haven't read the recent pages so maybe they announced it and I just missed it, please fill me in :D
Body being two members? No, we're good.
I know this doesn't mean much coming from me, but I think I speak for for the community when I say prod got lucky or you weren't ready or something wasn't in your favor. The point of this is that the community knows you're still one of the best! And I hope you stay strong!
Thanks. c:

xExtend

Experienced
Reaction score
I know this doesn't mean much coming from me, but I think I speak for for the community when I say prod got lucky or you weren't ready or something wasn't in your favor. The point of this is that the community knows you're still one of the best! And I hope you stay strong!
How about you shut up :D

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, Rebels are still strong with Trivium forming, although we lost Polaris, we can still make it. We have done it before, and I have no doubt in my mind that we can do it again. Also, what I don't want people to think is that Bran is a bad person. Bran had many doubts making that clan, because of us, so please do not think of him as a bad person. He went on a huge rant in the Rebels Clan Chat, and it cleared a lot of things up, I'm just saying this to the public because I have a feeling many people are asking wtf just happened. If anything, Trivium holds a new challenge for us.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
How about you shut up :D
How about you leave the thread and PM him because this is the Rebels thread, not the Prodigious thread? He was complimenting us, and I don't see anything really harsh towards Prodigious in his statement. kbai

xExtend

Experienced
Reaction score
How about you leave the thread and PM him because this is the Rebels thread, not the Prodigious thread? He was complimenting us, and I don't see anything really harsh towards Prodigious in his statement. kbai
Okay I'll leave. But I thought he was trash talking.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
2 weeks later still talking shet get over it

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
I am leaving the clan guys. This isn't an April Fools joke... recently I have noticed that some of the old members have left and it brought an idea to my head. What if the older members have realized something before the newer ones? Idk but I feel myself slowly drifting away from this clan. It has been great while it lasted. Another factor is that Hive US is coming, and I will most likely be there if you are looking for me. Good bye and hopefully see you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci