• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:ExciteFame
How old are you?:

Where are you from?Ireland

What is your skype name?excitefame

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300):350

How many games have you played?2300 my ratio is pretty bad reason bad computer played about 1000 games with 10-20 fps and now I have a new computer and I only have been improving.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?Im good at killing teams,bow,fishingrod,Combos

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"Flint and steel,waterfights

What are your favourite maps? RuggedLands I helped make it ,breeze island 1/2 All the tewerans and SG4

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I would like to be in TheRebels because I would love to play with talented players and learn from them,Make new friends and bring Excitement and motivation to the clan.
10-20 fps? Are you sure because my computer freezes when that happens.

ExciteFame

Tribute
Reaction score
Well my computer did freeze lots of times thats why I took a big break and saved up for a new one :)

TheSpaxHD

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: TheSpaxHD (with many alts)

How old are you?:12, no need to lie but I am very mature for my age.

Where are you from?I am grom United Kingdom, England.

What is your skype name? My skype name is hyperxspaxhd.

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) I have 937 atm on all accounts together ( I wont be saying the account names to avoid being know and targetted on the accounts.)

How many games have you played? I have played approximately 5200.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? My strengths are as followed: I am good with a bow *Room for improvements* Amazing with fishing rod tactic and sword combos, and I am also very good with the flint and steel.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" Yes i suffer from things which are under my control Teams, lag hackers but I also sometimes think im better than I am and run in to fights without a team mate near by or when Im low on health. (Getting better at it).

What are your favourite maps? My favourite 3 maps have to be: Solarfrost, Teweran Survivalgames 2 and Survival Games 4, I like them as not only do I have a good route on them, I also like the open areas to pvp in on each Map and the structures good for pvping near/in/on.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I want to ve in TheRebels EU as its a great clan with some great players, They have amazing teamwork (Since the last time I saw) and they are an over all good clan. Thats why i want to join.

Flamedvenom

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Flamedvenom

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?England

What is your skype name?Flamedvenom

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)523 with my alt COOKIE_HAWK

How many games have you played?3800 ish but my bro played like 1000 and he is 6 I don't think he got many wins

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with the Sword fns decent with bows and good against teams

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I don't have many the thing I am worst at would be bow

What are your favourite maps?tsg2 breeze island Holiday resort

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i want to be in a good friendly clan and meet new peeps

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Flamedvenom

How old are you?:14

Where are you from?England

How many games have you played?3800 ish but my bro played like 1000 and he is 6 I don't think he got many wins

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with the Sword fns decent with bows and good against teams

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I don't have many the thing I am worst at would be bow

What are your favourite maps?tsg2 breeze island Holiday resort

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i want to be in a good friendly clan and meet new peeps
maybe apply a bit more effort into your app

Flamedvenom

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Flamedvenom and COOKIE_HAWK

How old are you?:I am 14 years old

Where are you from? I live in England Manchester to be exact

How many games have you played?3800 ish but my bro played like 1000 and he is 6 I don't think he got many wins I don't know if you believe me or not....

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? I am good with the Sword fns decent with bows and good against teams I feel like I am getting better with the fishing rod every day. Making me a all round pvper

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I don't have many the thing I am worst at would be bow. That's it really part from the obvious one listed above here.
What are your favourite maps?tsg2 because of my op route and the fact it is so easy to put fire down making a quick easy win breeze island because fhvI can use the fishing rod tactic to eliminate nearly evreyone Holiday resort because of my op route.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i want to be in a good friendly clan and meet new peeps and I can see friends on here I want to be with
More detail fisheer :)

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
If only the Asian Rebels has this many applications...

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Hercudez, Easy_Soup
How old are you?: 17
Where are you from? UK
What is your skype name? ineedamitch
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) around 600
How many games have you played? around 2000
Tell us about your PvP strenghts? As I haven't been playing for a bit I am rusty, but I feel I was all round a decent player, not the best, but good. I could do pretty much everything at a decent level. I would say my strongest point was my sword fighting, although my bow aim improved a lot.
Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc": this would have to be the fact that I am not very good at dodging fire, my rod ability could also use some work.
What are your favourite maps? SG4, Lobby Games, Holiday Resort.
Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: when TheLegends disbanded I stopped talking to a lot of people that I was actually good friends with, a lot of them joined this clan, I went elsewhere.
someones back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci