• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Can u stop beying so negative? Or is it to hard?
I was clearly stating the obvious, wouldn't really call it being 'negative'. Is it also so hard to spell properly? Or use grammar properly? I know you're Swedish, but I'll be negative just like you said I am, because it is so hard not to be.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Ryska_ryssen(rager)

How old are you?: I am 14 years old.

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? RyskaSux

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 952

How many games have you played? 2219

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fishing rod, strafing, fns, bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) I can sometimes think that I am better than I actually am, so I can sometimes just rush into the fight without thinking it through.

What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost, Valleyside University, Icarus, Lobby Games, SG 4 and then there is some other once I can't really think of right now.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Recently disbanded Cynix since I didn't feel the same about it as I did a few weeks ago. I remember being in this clan before I made Cynix and I remember how fun I had in this clan. (I won't rage quit from the clan now)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Ryska_ryssen(rager)

How old are you?: I am 14 years old.

What is your skype name? RyskaSux

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 952

How many games have you played? 2219

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Fishing rod, strafing, fns, bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc) I can sometimes think that I am better than I actually am, so I can sometimes just rush into the fight without thinking it through.

What are your favourite maps? Solar Frost, Valleyside University, Icarus, Lobby Games, SG 4 and then there is some other once I can't really think of right now.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Recently disbanded Cynix since I didn't feel the same about it as I did a few weeks ago. I remember being in this clan before I made Cynix and I remember how fun I had in this clan. (I won't rage quit from the clan now)
ACCEPTED! - Welcome back Albin!

Ricco_11

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:Ricco_11

How old are you?:13

Where are you from?;Scotland

What is your skype name;Faze_Cancelzz

How many wins do you have;569

How many games have you played?1578

Tell us about your PvP strenghts?My PvP Strenghts Are With A Bow And A F&S

Weaknesses? My Weakness i Would Say Would Be a Fishing Rod Because i Have Much to learn The Fishing rod

What are your favourite maps? I love All MCSG Maps

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?:I Want to join Cause i believe that I have the potential To be a better player and i fell that #The Rebels EU could help me in that way and i would love to be with Amazing players and playing alongside them this is why i want to join The Most Elite Clan In MCSG
Thanks for Reading

WeW1Z

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: WeWiZ

How old are you?:12.5 (I hope you understand that i can't help my age, i hope you guys understand that i am mature enough)

What is your skype name? wewiz.mc

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300) 666

How many games have you played? 2136 (i know i had a very bad computer, i know that people already use this excuse but i had

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Close fights, Fishingrod and fns, i will get better with the bow .

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" I am really bad with the bow and when its getting intense sometimes but that always a thing you have to practise on, i dont like water fights when you are alone against a team of 2, 3, 4

What are your favourite maps? SG4, SGH, Solar Frost and Breeze Island, i miss Demons Breeze, i mean i like more maps but i cant tell all of them.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because i have been in many different clan's before, Swedish clans and English type of clans but they will always disband or just close it for no reason. So i hope i will get accepted it will mean a lot.

/WeWiZ

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't worry about the two loses.
Remember, what makes a great clan is having the ability to bounce back!
Not submitting, disbanding to then start a new clan just to have an undefeated record. The way 90% of all other clan do.

Keep at it, you're all fantastic players and great people.

You're a community in itself rather than just a clan. You're all great friends and fair on all your clan mates. You all get the chance to play and when you win you win as a team, not a group of individuals.

Love live the Rebels EU <3

_DestinyyHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Not submitting, disbanding to then start a new clan just to have an undefeated record. The way 90% of all other clan do.

You're a community in itself rather than just a clan. You're all great friends and fair on all your clan mates. You all get the chance to play and when you win you win as a team, not a group of individuals.

They still havent added their second loss, the one against us. Tell them to write it up please. :)

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
They still havent added their second loss, the one against us. Tell them to write it up please. :)
Have a little patience please, it took you 5 clans to beat us, and you finally beat us, I congratulate you for that. Truth is i'm pretty tired of winning all the time. It's boring. Cocky as it may sound, but true. In all the clan wars that I've been in, I've won 95% of them (not solo, in a clans), so well done.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Have a little patience please, it took you 5 clans to beat us, and you finally beat us, I congratulate you for that. Truth is i'm pretty tired of winning all the time. It's boring. Cocky as it may sound, but true. In all the clan wars that I've been in, I've won 95% of them (not solo, in a clans), so well done.
nice flint and steel babe

_DestinyyHD

Survivor
Reaction score

They still havent added their second loss, the one against us. Tell them to wri
Lol, we have fought you 3 times, in EnderatiQ, Underated & now in Hyperz 2.0.
And if you guys now are tired of losing, why cant you please for once take a loss as a man?
Please don't blame stuff as like Kallbergz got killed by an invisible person, and now that WE apparently DDoS'd you.
Can't you please just face the simple fact that you lost without blaming something false?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci