• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked upon request and moved. PM me or any other staff member on the forum if you want the thread to be reopen.

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
Hum, I really dont know how to put this in words but I will try. I have been wondering around on MCSG deciding whether I should become more active or whatnot. It has always been a desire of mine to be the leader of a clan, so I talked to max and decided to try and bring back Rebels as it has been the biggest clan I have ever been on. I think I have enough experience to lead a clan, but of corse I can always improve. I strive to bring this clan back to the top and earn all the respect that had a year ago or even further back in time. Any old Rebels member is always welcomed back. As for now all I am asking is for active people to join. I dont want: Ragers, Inmature people or trashtalkers. If I know you or you think we cool for whatever reason but I know you either rage or trashtalk you will not be accepted. Of corse I will give people a chance. But if you get kicked simply accept it and leave. I want this clan to be both serious and fun at the same time. Needless to say I am really excited for this c:

-Zable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci