• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey I am NO WAY anywhere NEAR good enough to join the rebels but I did want to ask a few questions about the clan, if that's alright.

1. What would be the very minimum amount of victories to get in?? I've teamed with LeMaCderp before but no other members, so would it depend on how cool I am? Like if I had teamed with most of you before I would have a better chance if getting in? Anyways I just want to know because I'm not very good at winning but I want to
join the rebels because of reasons explained later in my post.

2. If I ran out of donator status and say I was broke for a bit and I couldn't buy another one, would I be temporarily denied from the clan?? My parents are strict about online payments and so Iay not be able to keep up my donator status so I want to know if it does run out will I still be in even if it took me a week or two to renew it.

3. I don't want to sound desperate to join the rebels but I'm really starting to get sick of the minor clans that are always having stupid rivalries against each other and always hating the rebels. Literally every clan hates you, but I have no idea why!! I for one do not hate the rebels I actually like them and respect them
For being good enough to get over 50 wins (that's a lot to me). I have only ever been in 1 clan but it is so disorganised I don't know who's in who's put who's a friend who's the enemy it's so confusing. I'd rather have every clan hate me than put up with all that other Good. If there is anything I can do to stop people from hating the rebels ill be glad to help out. I'm not the best player, or pvper (even thought i get accused of hacking :mad: ) or donator, or teammate, or... You get the point. Basically is there any help you need to stop clans hating you or just anything in general?? If I sound like I'm desperate believe me I'm not I'm just sick of other stupid clan rivalries. I'm not applying because I don't donate and I only have 16 wins and I'm not the coolest guy but as the saying goes: If you can't be em, join em :p Sorry if this wasted your time because I sure felt like it did

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey I am NO WAY anywhere NEAR good enough to join the rebels but I did want to ask a few questions about the clan, if that's alright.

1. What would be the very minimum amount of victories to get in?? I've teamed with LeMaCderp before but no other members, so would it depend on how cool I am? Like if I had teamed with most of you before I would have a better chance if getting in? Anyways I just want to know because I'm not very good at winning but I want to

2. If I ran out of donator status and say I was broke for a bit and I couldn't buy another one, would I be temporarily denied from the clan?? My parents are strict about online payments and so Iay not be able to keep up my donator status so I want to know if it does run out will I still be in even if it took me a week or two to renew it.

3. I don't want to sound desperate to join the rebels but I'm really starting to get sick of the minor clans that are always having stupid rivalries against each other and always hating the rebels. Literally every clan hates you, but I have no idea why!! I for one do not hate the rebels I actually like them and respect them
For being good enough to get over 50 wins (that's a lot to me). I have only ever been in 1 clan but it is so disorganised I don't know who's in who's put who's a friend who's the enemy it's so confusing. I'd rather have every clan hate me than put up with all that other Good. If there is anything I can do to stop people from hating the rebels ill be glad to help out. I'm not the best player, or pvper (even thought i get accused of hacking :mad: ) or donator, or teammate, or... You get the point. Basically is there any help you need to stop clans hating you or just anything in general?? If I sound like I'm desperate believe me I'm not I'm just sick of other stupid clan rivalries. I'm not applying because I don't donate and I only have 16 wins and I'm not the coolest guy but as the saying goes: If you can't be em, join em :p Sorry if this wasted your time because I sure felt like it did

1) Depends on skill/coolness, I like you. You're a cool guy. I'd shave off 5 wins for you, it generally is a solid 60 wins though. But yeah, exceptions depend on the person

2) Donator is not needed to join, it just helps your application. Not completely necessary but nice to have.

3) Thanks for not hating the rebels! Achievement get: Make a friend xP

But yeah, not much to do about being hated if you want to help, when people insult rebels, etc. just say 'Nah, they're pretty cool.' IMHO, don't go in any arguments as its just annoying; leave people with their opinions, can't teach an old dog new tricks eh?

I also have a solution for the 'can't beat em join them', soulution:

1) Add teh Darkrai on Skype

2) don't join the rebels, just team with Darkrai on occasion, cause he's pretty hawt.

3) Realize you're slowly getting Better at the game

4) In no time, 60 wins. Bam, in the rebels.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Tha
1) Depends on skill/coolness, I like you. You're a cool guy. I'd shave off 5 wins for you, it generally is a solid 60 wins though. But yeah, exceptions depend on the person

2) Donator is not needed to join, it just helps your application. Not completely necessary but nice to have.

3) Thanks for not hating the rebels! Achievement get: Make a friend xP

But yeah, not much to do about being hated if you want to help, when people insult rebels, etc. just say 'Nah, they're pretty cool.' IMHO, don't go in any arguments as its just annoying; leave people with their opinions, can't teach an old dog new tricks eh?

I also have a solution for the 'can't beat em join them', soulution:

1) Add teh Darkrai on Skype

2) don't join the rebels, just team with Darkrai on occasion, cause he's pretty hawt.

3) Realize you're slowly getting Better at the game

4) In no time, 60 wins. Bam, in the rebels.
thanks dood ill add u on Skype cuz I've heard ur pretty hawt :p

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Stop being off topic or having double posts. Or the overuse of "Erhmagherd"?

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Well I'll be glad to train you and give you wins ( Coz I don't care about wins only the boots , noodles and Donkeys )
Add me on skype and we can Talk hendrickho02 but I'll be inactive on mcsg for about 2 more days (and your long post wasted my time xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci