• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually do act in clans there is a thing called inbox also I'm just so annyoed with this I'm gonna quit sg now because no one accepts me into clans I didn't make it to the butter clan because of bad grammar and I was hoping this was the clan :0 :( :( :( :(

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
Labben I never see you on why would you apply also can I retry to join next month

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
tysorowe, labben3, please stop arguing about this on this thread. Take it to PM's if you feel the need to continue discussing it.

tysorowe

Platinum
Reaction score
Dang, you really are immature. First you said "You know me?" and when I answered you said "Duh" What the heck is wrong with you, haec is a lot better than you.
Really I'm I say mean to you if I knew you would I lie about my age so know who's better

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, on topic. Let the leaders tell people off about these things, no more posting from anyone unless it's on topic mmk?

And seeing as I'm corrupt with power now, no double posting.

I HAV TEH PUPIS D:<

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, on topic. Let the leaders tell people off about these things, no more posting from anyone unless it's on topic mmk?
Words of wisdom right here. Listen close.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I iz here... now the fun begins :D.

Currently setting up my Wacom tablet <3

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Doesn't even need to post an application. Automatically gets officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci