• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (As Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have no fear citizens the Troll is here to buy donor once a again.

AS HERO HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN :D
Buy me D Donor and plz i fen no chargeback and I will LEGITIMANTLY give you 10 free wins :p

Dang, I never knew that :eek:
Same, I came onto MCSG at around August 2013, never played that much until the start of this year.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Have no fear citizens the Troll is here to buy donor once a again.

AS HERO HAS SPOKEN ONCE AGAIN :D
Sorry Troll, I don't think donor will save us this time :(

But you're free to buy me an OptiFine cape C:

jk jk

savva60

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah I'll be greatful for the lose of my reigion. It's like saying your parents made you and you hate them. Same with the DEVS they make these servers then wapoow "Excuse me! ChadTheBJ is here, I'm here too #@* you over hahaahahahahaha"
You have to be more formal and less aggressive on these posts. If the developers see that this is the community that the AS servers attract then they definitely won't reopen them.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
You have to be more formal and less aggressive on these posts. If the developers see that this is the community that the AS servers attract then they definitely won't reopen them.
Are you trying to talk back to God?

and even if they see it or not. They will never reopen it because it's MCSG no one has ears

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But I love the AS Community more than my MUM!
JKJK

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, if AS doesn't ever reopen (I doubt it), we'll all have to pick another region :(

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
#SavvaForAsiaRepresentitive
I will be the Secretary/Vice President of the AS Community among savva60 and the AS spend a lot king Haqeem
Well, if AS doesn't ever reopen (I doubt it), we'll all have to pick another region :(
Hive US, MCSG US or MCSG AU. Or I might Quit MCSG until AS Reopen's. The Bigger chance is that I will stay in AU with all my AU friends. Maybe EU with my EU friends, if I get Quack internet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci