• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The rebel Bacca's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
You, sir, are really unbelievably dumb. Bacca hunters should be banned for their whole lives? Please, don't make me laugh. Besides, Benja doesn't play on MCSG anymore. Why don't you guys follow him?
Honestly why didn't they leave to bother other people on the nexus. shouldn't be our problem right?

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
well you cant call like a thousand people noobs when you dont even know them and what their capable you cant just judge what people are like by their skin
The only one I had respect for was defresa. He switched his skin though. Even more respect :)

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Saying hive means advertising?

Just saying, Nike makes better computers than Apple.

Oh god, lemme guess. I advertised Nike, sorry.

(I know Nike doesn't make computers, but if they did it'd be better than apple.)
Chuckee Cheese's makes better computers than Apple

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Chuckee Cheese's makes better computers than Apple
Please don't post several times in a row. You can reply to more than one person in each post, just gotta press the reply button again :) Also, you're replying to really old posts and most of the people here don't hate baccas and such anymore.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Excuse me Heron, I know you but you probably don't know me. This thread was most likely posted a while ago, although I never checked, but I'm still gonna reply. You really shouldn't have posted that comment. You aren't good, so you shouldn't insult people. Even if you don't like baccas, it's not right to insult people because of what they like, so I wouldn't judge someone like that. I know my name says "Baccca" in it, but I'm not a fan of bajan yet I hate to see these absurd posts on the forums. Thank you for your time and wasting mine, amen child.
The necro, It hurts. The thing is, kiddo, is baccas are generally not accepted into the general public of MCSG. When this thread was made, baccas were fanboys, spammers, and hackers, and some of them still are. Baccas were basically the worst kind of internet user there is In shorter words, they were hated.

One more thing, you said I wasn't good... Er, what does being good have to do with anything about spreading about the opinion of many (and myself) in this community, and who are you to judge me?

Thank you for your time and wasting mine, amen child.
Hypocrite.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't post several times in a row. You can reply to more than one person in each post, just gotta press the reply button again :) Also, you're replying to really old posts and most of the people here don't hate baccas and such anymore.
My mistake, thanks for the advice. I don't make use of the forums often :) <3

Maker

Survivor
Reaction score
i think we can all agree that i am the best bacca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members