• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Prophecy [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
So just because he's a nice guy, in your opinion, suddenly takes away the possibility of him using hacks or exploits of any kind. I'm not accusing him of hacking, but the mods believe he is which is why he was punished.
Some mods know that i dont hack and please if u guys cant fight well and think that someone is better that you is a hacker well its your problem and also Skeleton i am not the only one that thinks u hack it wasnt me that said to kick u of slime army it was charles and he said u hack (end of disussion)

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Some mods know that i dont hack and please if u guys cant fight well and think that someone is better that you is a hacker well its your problem and also Skeleton i am not the only one that thinks u hack it wasnt me that said to kick u of slime army it was charles and he said u hack (end of disussion)
Lol I clearly said that I'm not accusing you of hacking. And at the end of the day, you have a ban record for hacking whether you were or not. I'm not commenting on your ban because you think you're better than me, I'm doing it to make that other guy stop raging in this thread.

METII023

Survivor
Reaction score
So just because he's a nice guy, in your opinion, suddenly takes away the possibility of him using hacks or exploits of any kind. I'm not accusing him of hacking, but the mods believe he is which is why he was punished.
Look at the earlyr masseges, i said. he is a nice guy, but also, that's a glitch, even the guy who reported him said it was a glitch...

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look at the earlyr masseges, i said. he is a nice guy, but also, that's a glitch, even the guy who reported him said it was a glitch...
Okay, please stop arguing, we dont not care if ExKing hacked or didnt hack, this is a thread about a clan that is looking for applications.

Any more arguing and I will start reporting people for continuous flame war. This is not just you Metii, it's all.

Hartmut

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember when you called everybody who kill you, a hacker :D

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:K3nnyrulez
Real/Nick name*:K3
Skype name:k3nnyulez11
TeamSpeak name*:
Amount of points of the EULB:1479
Amount of wins of the EULB:7
Why would you like to join TheProphecy:Because it says the clans recruiting and i think i should update my playing on these servers now.
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: Because I'm fairly good at pvp and have just started getting my wins (Plus i get on well with people that don't hack)
Have you been in previous MCSG teams:No.
Are you currently in an MCSG team:No.
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record:No.
Have you got a previous MC-ban record:I have 1-2 bans.

H0neyMooable

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:K3nnyrulez
Real/Nick name*:K3
Skype name:k3nnyulez11
TeamSpeak name*:
Amount of points of the EULB:1479
Amount of wins of the EULB:7
Why would you like to join TheProphecy:Because it says the clans recruiting and i think i should update my playing on these servers now.
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: Because I'm fairly good at pvp and have just started getting my wins (Plus i get on well with people that don't hack)
Have you been in previous MCSG teams:No.
Are you currently in an MCSG team:No.
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record:No.
Have you got a previous MC-ban record:I have 1-2 bans.
It does say you need 40 wins :/

dlagudrb99

Spectator
Reaction score
No one replyed to my post,so I wrote again.I got 3 wins I this week.

Minecraft in-game name: dlagudrb99
Real/Nick name*: Vedran
Skype name: veca1337
TeamSpeak name*: I don't have ts,I will install it.
Amount of points of the EULB: 900
Amount of wins of the EULB: 20
Why would you like to join TheProphecy: Because I see good players in this clan and I would like to learn from them.
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: I am a very active player and I am will come to the skype when ever you need me.I have playd with rollie89 before and you told me when I get more wins I can join the clan.I had 13 wins when you told me that.Now I have 20.
Have you been in previous MCSG teams: Yeah
Are you currently in an MCSG team: No
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record: No

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
Nobody replied to my post so here it is again
Minecraft in-game name: SkeletonBoss
Real/Nick name*: skele
Skype name:Lanning.daniel
TeamSpeak name*:don't have
Amount of points of the EULB:5236 something like that
Amount of wins of the EULB: 213
Why would you like to join TheProphecy: because I think it is a great and it so a great clan
How could you be a good addition to TheProphecy: my skill and my kindness
Have you been in previous MCSG teams:yes generals slimearmy nitride pokearmy voidsquad team inferno and I am in afterburners because I'm leader xD
Are you currently in an MCSG team:yes afterburners I'm leader
Have you got a previous MCSG-ban record:no
Have you got a previous MC-ban record:no
* = not required answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member