• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Pro Games ( Map made by OnoSnipezPro )

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello guys. :) I'm OnoSnipezPro (icecreamemily) and I have completed a project I have been working on for the past month. Without Further do......
Pro
Games
Pictures
^​
|​
A House​
^​
|​
Cornucopia​
^​
|​
Mountain​
^​
|​
Ruins Tower​
^​
|​
MY FIRST FAN​
Map Notes​
200x200 Radius​
Lever activated system​

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, here's some feedback for you in your future endeavors, and this map itself.

~Do NOT use randomly generated worlds.
Start out with a flatland and use VoxelSniper, or WorldEdit to terraform the land.
If you have no idea what terraforming is, I'd suggest creating a build team where you can recruit other MCSG members who know how to use it, and will assist you in creating maps.

~Add plenty of buildings.
Landmarks are essential to a well-liked MCSG map, as it leads to players being able to establish routes quicker, and easier.
Also, more buildings just adds to the overall feel of the map.
Most people don't want to just pace around in a forest the whole time, with nothing to look at.

~Bigger!
I know the MCSG community seems to like small maps, but my goodness, your map is tiny!
I believe there was a 500x500 radius set as the smallest possible acceptable map size, so you'll need to enlarge your map quite a bit.

That's about it for now, as I haven't downloaded the map, and I'm currently judging by the pictures.
Although my comments may seem negative, don't take them that way.
I love every map that anyone takes the time to build for the MCSG community, and in providing those tips, I only mean to help you with this map and future maps.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
I made the terrain on my own...
Other than that im making a bigger one with a 250 block radius which is the size of Tewerans maps so.....

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, I never knew Teweran was only 250x250. I guess you learn something new everyday :)
As far as the terrain goes, if you made it by hand, nice work.
Only thing I'd so is add plenty more hills and holes so the terrain isn't so two-dimensional.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Nb
But as duckluv said, more hils and less 2D terrain

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that you need to just submit it because it is great!!!!

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Yeah it's a minimum radius of 250, meaning the diameter is 500.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci