• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Other N00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
We're a fairly small US Server clan that consists of decently good warriors...
Leader: ZxxPredator1xxZ
Leader: Alec129
Leader: NewYorkKidd9
Leader: best550
If you'd like to join the clan: You must be at least in your teens, and if you hack you're getting reported and you're definitely not getting accepted. We need you to do tryouts on Alec129's server. (You need Hamachi to join) You also need Skype to talk with us in game and to get in matches with us. If you'd like to try out, add me on Skype (dallaswesley9), and I'll call you and you can try out. (If your mic sucks please don't bother. Also if constant back ground noise annoys us you probably won't be getting in, to be honest) You also must speak English to Skype with us, and if your computer lags to the point where you complain about it, this isn't the clan for you. We're sorry, but we're not accepting applicants at this time...

Gabriel Mark

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello im Gabriel and want to join a team but i dont no how to join a server im a noob lol but not in pvp

Gabriel Mark

Spectator
Reaction score
ok thanks do u wnt to be my friend i just discovered this site 10 min ago

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
ok im on it and ....what to do next?
What you see on the screen is a list of server ip's. US = United States, EU = Europe, AU = Australia. You will have to spectate if you join a game in progress and wait till the server restarts or you can join a server in lobby although unless a donor they are hard to get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci