• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization™ [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah.
But I'm sure other clans won't like it very much.
It it your decision if you want hate on it when you
lose.
This was going to happen today after the clan battle no matter the result.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving the clan, I didn't want to I honestly didn't, so I really am sorry. Before you assume it's because of tonight's clan battle it's not, I had my doubts before this. We had one good day of change, but after that it just returned to what we were. You're all great people but I think it's best if I left. Now as tradition I will write my personal goodbyes.
Cat_On_A_Poptart Big surprise right? You are my therapy buddy and I'll love u long time. We will still talk after this so it's not goodbye, don't get too excited.
SunGodMonkey You're a hilarious guy and I loved having you as a leader, we may have had a few arguments, but I still consider you a good friend.
Chris_Bro Another good leader, and you got me into anime so thank you.
OTSchauzer You're a really chill guy and you share my love for Kingdom Hearts so you're awesome.

Ily all, and I'll probably still be on to talk to you when I can, please don't hate me? Until then, head cheerleader plz? <3
-Asdffishy​

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving the clan, I didn't want to I honestly didn't, so I really am sorry. Before you assume it's because of tonight's clan battle it's not, I had my doubts before this. We had one good day of change, but after that it just returned to what we were. You're all great people but I think it's best if I left. Now as tradition I will write my personal goodbyes.
Cat_On_A_Poptart Big surprise right? You are my therapy buddy and I'll love u long time. We will still talk after this so it's not goodbye, don't get too excited.
SunGodMonkey You're a hilarious guy and I loved having you as a leader, we may have had a few arguments, but I still consider you a good friend.
OTSchauzer You're a really chill guy and you share my love for Kingdom Hearts so you're awesome.

Ily all, and I'll probably still be on to talk to you when I can, please don't hate me? Until then, head cheerleader plz? <3
-Asdffishy​
You headed to Titans?

Reaction score

-Asdffishy​
DENIED. We love you too much ;-;

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Burritoz, please stop attempting flame on our thread. Leave now.
I was not attempting flame, I just realized the disrespect in what I said. I didn't mean that you guys would always lose, I meant that when you did, other clans would want to see their win.

I'll be on my way. Farewell

Somers

Experienced
Reaction score

-Asdffishy​
To follow up, I too have decided to leave. We both had doubts about this clan for a while now. Nick is lying a little bit though. We had been getting very tired of this clan as of late, so we made a pledge. The insidious clanbattle was the last straw. We know we're better than them #NoDisrespect lol. I love you all as friends but not as clan mate. Thank you, sorry, and goodbye.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
To follow up, I too have decided to leave. We both had doubts about this clan for a while now. Nick is lying a little bit though. We had been getting very tired of this clan as of late, so we made a pledge. The insidious clanbattle was the last straw. We know we're better than them #NoDisrespect lol. I love you all as friends but not as clan mate. Thank you, sorry, and goodbye.
Expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci