• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Order of Benjamin

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN [Required]:brook1902
Sign this pledge [Required]:
I, brook1902, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]:
Accepted.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
New rank ideas:
High Hun Priest/Priestess (for lulu because she created the bible, and anyone else worthy :p, this would be 2nd highest rank) Might also be named Hun High Priest/Priestess (switch High and Hun :p)
Hun Fighter (under Hun Acolyte)
Hun Mum Eeter (Maybe :p Don't know where it would go)

L

Lululioness

New rank ideas:
High Hun Priest/Priestess (for lulu because she created the bible, and anyone else worthy :p, this would be 2nd highest rank) Might also be named Hun High Priest/Priestess (switch High and Hun :p)
Hun Fighter (under Hun Acolyte)
Hun Mum Eeter (Maybe :p Don't know where it would go)
Use those ranks :) they're amazing

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN [Required]: Marboo99 / Matt_The Dreamer
I, Matt, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: Death to all pie!
2013-04-20_11.59.25.png

DOWN WITH DOMO.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll be making a couple of updates to the front page as soon as I get off mobile.
IGN [Required]: Marboo99 / Matt_The Dreamer
I, Matt, swear to uphold Benjaminism at all costs, to defend Benjamin at all costs, to reject Domo and his pumpkin pies, and to assist other members of the order.
A screenshot (Or IRL picture :)) of you burning a pumpkin pie [Required]: Death to all pie!View attachment 8352
DOWN WITH DOMO.
Accepted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci