• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I for one think more map choices in the lobby would be better. Everytime I come into a server there is only 2 map choices and 1 skip option. Nobody really "skips" the choices given these days and the choices are usually always the same (SG4 & random other map) so maybe adding 1 or 2 more choices (random maps) would be great. It means a bigger variety and more satified players.
Agreed :D

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe if someone gets temp banned for the first time, reset their wins/points (they got from hacking)
If a player gets temp ban for hacking when it is clear that he does not hack that would be a little unfair.

Reaction score
Look, I haven't been playing for long compared to a lot of you. I haven't known an MCSG without Breeze Island or random maps. I barely knew it when there weren't cakes absolutely everywhere in the lobby. I have been reading about some of the veteran's experiences, especially those before SG3. That day of MCSG sounds awesome. Barely any spammers since there were no votes, long exhilarating games and mobs. I wish that at least some of the MCSG servers was like that. It truly sounds like that was the peak of greatness for the servers, and I wish I could have been a part of it. I really do.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Make me 'Official Advisor' (Sr. Mods/admins will get that reference) :p.

Na, um, In terms of the games, i don't think any features need adding or changing perse. At least, nothing comes to mind. I just reckon that more needs to be done to entertain. I.e. Tournaments, a one off big celebrity livestream etc.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Make me 'Official Advisor' (Sr. Mods/admins will get that reference) :p.

Na, um, In terms of the games, i don't think any features need adding or changing perse. At least, nothing comes to mind. I just reckon that more needs to be done to entertain. I.e. Tournaments, a one off big celebrity livestream etc.
Yh tournaments would be a great addition. I would also say we need a few more mods and a few less active mods need to go. I have a few names in mind when it comes to possible new mods.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yh tournaments would be a great addition. I would also say we need a few more mods and a few less active mods need to go. I have a few names in mind when it comes to possible new mods.
Agreed. More active mods not only on forums but on teamspeak so players wont have a hard time searching for mods on TeamSpeak when there is a spammer trying to crash a server.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
I, personally really miss the old days of beta. just map 1 and 2, and the voting was nice and simple. now with so many maps I havent played on map 1 or 2 in weeks, I would like that certain servers have only 2 maps you can vote on. or maybe no voting at all and just the 1 map on each server.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd nerf the donator's kicking ability. It's really annoying when they have the right to troll and relog as many times, then leave right after the match is in setup. Also, instead of them kicking the last person to join, maybe having them kick the person with the lowest points instead of them kicking a 1000+ player. Other than that, they should have certain servers with a constant map or set of maps. For instance, servers 1-10 could be SG1 and 2, 11-20 being SG 3 and 4, and 21+ being community maps. There's a fanbase for each map, and when one map is being overplayed (breeze island for a while), it gets annoying to the other players, me included.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I'd nerf the donator's kicking ability. It's really annoying when they have the right to troll and relog as many times, then leave right after the match is in setup.
If that happens, report it.

Also, instead of them kicking the last person to join, maybe having them kick the person with the lowest points instead of them kicking a 1000+ player.
That would mean that the lower points one would hardly be able to play. Kicking the last person that joined is always going to be random.

saladowner

Spectator
Reaction score
i think we need more moderators we never really seem to see them in the games and more and more hackers are being shown in the game

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd nerf the donator's kicking ability. It's really annoying when they have the right to troll and relog as many times, then leave right after the match is in setup.
Although donators do have the ability to kick the last person from the game, the more common donators (Iron) have a cool down each time they do kick someone from a lobby. I can't say the same for gold or diamond due to the fact I honestly don't know if they have a cool down. Thanks, just trying to make that a little more clear if you didn't already know and for those who don't know.

XxxAbzxxX

Spectator
Reaction score
I really don't like the new voting system at all. There's too much of MCSG 4. Having a random map every game would be much better. Also, i would like to see the old 48-player games, and maybe even a 120-player again. And a way to stop spammers from spamming would be VERY good.
Sg4 is on all votes because its the new map, Eshan has told me that it won't be ''new'' soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci