• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Night Bros - Free Skin Shading / Skinning Shop ( CLOSED for 5 weeks, exams D: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I did. I just want to put my application in so I can be your first customer when you come back ^-^
I'm not the owner of this thread...
Not even creating skins, I was just, nevermind, pointless to go on.

EpicMcsg

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN : NativeTalent
What do you want your new skin to be : Kind of the same how it is now. a boy teenager look. But try and make it very fancy and cool! Thanks for all the work you're doing for the community <3
First in line, i will do it in 2 weeks, after exams.

LanderHasSweg

Tribute
Reaction score
Have you changed your shading style or something? I thought the other one looked much better.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ExKing Just reshade my new skin please and try to make it a bit more human the colours I mean. ;) It will take you no time trust me

Native

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: ExKing Just reshade my new skin please and try to make it a bit more human the colours I mean. ;) It will take you no time trust me
They're on break atm. But im sure when they get back yours will be at the top of the list ;)

DinoPlax

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN : DinoPlax
Any other changes (colors, etc) : Just shading and maybe a bit of detail!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci