• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The next chapter for MCGamer arrives on November 12, 2014!

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the addition of more servers to accommodate for the rush of people we'll be getting from Antvenom's videos on the servers, and the friends feature seems like a nice addition as well. More perks for donors is always nice, and it's reassuring to see that you're still sticking to a strictly aesthetic/convenience donor system as opposed to some other Minecraft networks. I feel like "Hungry Games" is unnecessary considering we already have a survival PvP game-type that's easily 7x better, but it's cool to see McGamer adding in new things to do. Most important seems to be the new report system, as I feel like it's exactly what's needed to help out with the overwhelming hacker problem that plagues every Minecraft community, and while it may seem like nothing to people who casually play on McGamer, I'm sure it's going to be extremely appreciated by Mcsg veterans

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is great! I cant wait to see this update come out!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
YASSSSSSSSSS
New maps is by far the most exciting thing on the list.
Also the forums, gonna be so clean and...and YUMMMMMMMMKLENSRFJEJOANFNJAEMFOMIEMALKMOEAM

Nept4ne

Platinum
Reaction score
The update is awesome, but im not sure about the report thing. Lets say if a 'noob' that doesnt know whats hacks reports a player that doesnt hack wont it be just a lot work for mods? Maybe even unfair bans, because to type /report its really easy and doesnt take much time. I mean that staff will need a lot more proffesional moderators that know what is hacks or will there be like some sort of system?btw if there wont be no unfair bans this report thing is just awesome, because youve got to deal with a lot of hackers nowadays.

Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Can u just pls answer what is going on with pink rank. Because ALL builders (VIPs) want to keep the purple color.
So here is the thing
On mcsg we have more builders than youtubers
And every builder likes purple more.
So i think we can vote in game with /poll or on mcsg forum...
Thanks!

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
(MAGIC: Magically Allocating Games In Code).​

Woah woah woah waoh woah woah woah​
Hold up one second.

Rule 7 of awesome acronym making:
The first letter of a acronym cannot be a variation of the word the acronym spells.

Come on guys, this is basic stuff. Ya done goofed MCG, ya done goofed.

(A better word would be "Majestically", "Magnificently" or "Mathematically")

Oh yea, almost forgot, cool new look and all that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci