• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Voting System

Do you actually like the new voting system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BushieHalf

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's take a pole from the forum, because this isn't full of one-time players that voted to like it.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
I actually really like it, because I now have the opportunity to play on other maps too, not just SG4, SG Highway and Valleyside. But ehh... I wouldn't necessarily mind if it would get removed either. The relationship between me and the new voting system is rather complicated to explain... c:

I'll be moving this to Survival Games Discussions, since that is the appropriate section for it to be in.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I highly enjoy it. Gives opportunities to try new things.

Reaction score
It's a love\hate relationship. I love the idea of playing underplayed maps I enjoy (Fortress Pyke, for example), but I hate it when maps that I despise (Fallen Collosi) are voted over maps I wanted to play.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Love it, it gives me the ability to be an arsehole and vote for a map that no one likes and there's a chance that it might even be voted :)

Also it's poll not pole

TurtleBombPro

Survivor
Reaction score
i like it somtimes and hate it other times. its a good way to get maps played that you dont normally play :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci