• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The new generation of Senior Mods

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Yannick should be promoted to owner honestly ahahah
upload_2016-8-2_15-36-14.png

Two things:
1: Yannick is metaphorically located in Atlanta. And he's also referred to as a wide receiver, minus the receiver. (It's a song reference, for anyone who doesn't get it.)
2: Sebastian, as much as he's a dear friend of mine, is still the same fangirl from when we were Waiting Buddies, regardless of how much he's improved as a staff member. If he's deserving of Senior Mod, then go ahead and promote him, but remember all the rabbits he's gotten himself into.

Liam, however, is someone that I could very realistically see as a proper Senior Mod.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
The question is, does the MCGamer staff need any more Senior Mods? There are just over 35 mods, and let's be honest, if they're gonna promote people there won't be any mods catching hackers and doing their other stuff at all.

N

Nikola

View attachment 67909

Two things:
1: Yannick is metaphorically located in Atlanta. And he's also referred to as a wide receiver, minus the receiver. (It's a song reference, for anyone who doesn't get it.)
2: Sebastian, as much as he's a dear friend of mine, is still the same fangirl from when we were Waiting Buddies, regardless of how much he's improved as a staff member. If he's deserving of Senior Mod, then go ahead and promote him, but remember all the rabbits he's gotten himself into.

Liam, however, is someone that I could very realistically see as a proper Senior Mod.
The only reason why I mentioned Sebastian is because of how long he sticked with the community as a mod. Over a year, in a couple of months even 2 years, and of course he made mistakes in the past but believe me he's the only one US mod who deserves to be promoted imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci