• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The mysterious tier 3's

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I dont see why other also wouldnt get them all the time-.- You are basically saying "If the Tier 2s didnt spawn in random places all there fans would tell them where they are"
Oh yeah... didn't think about that :)

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
In the past, there was an announcement saying that Chad and the Devs are actually going to have Tier 3 items. But yeah that was probably like a long time ago. Since MCSGv2 I have not heard any news regarding Tier 3 items spawning in chests. I think Chad forgot about it after all those MCSGv2 updates.
Maybe you could remind him. After all, you are a mod :)

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe you could remind him. After all, you are a mod :)
Yeah probably. I'll have to talk to some of the other staff members about this though. Maybe not today but tomorrow. Seeing Chad's busy with other personal IRL stuff I doubt that he will get the message instantly.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah probably. I'll have to talk to some of the other staff members about this though. Maybe not today but tomorrow. Seeing Chad's busy with other personal IRL stuff I doubt that he will get the message instantly.
Sounds good :)

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought tier 3 were those chests that are sometimes tier 1 and sometimes tier 2?
I guess not :L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci