• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Music Thread

Do you have a certain taste in music?

• Total voters

Diamond
Reaction score
EDM and trap are mainly what I listen too, but I occasionally will listen to like Monstercat/Proximity posts.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
lots and lots of Dark/neuro drum and bass. dubstep is ok sometimes but i'm very into the 90's dark drum and bass. i usually just listen to whatever monstercat uploads, although my favorite artist from monstercat is definitely haywyre.

i listen to a lot of rock and metal too, like the white stripes, collective soul, slipknot, radiohead, RHCP, and a few others.
i really enjoy this odd subgenre of rock called "math rock" which is defined by lots of dissonant chords and time signature changes, my favorite math rock band being dore mear beon.

i love coldplay, and they're probably the closest thing to pop you'll ever find me listening to, unless i explicitly listen to something to impress a girl.

as for jazz i enjoy listening to maynard ferguson and once in a while frank sinatra.

and of course, the #1 band of all time for me is gorillaz. i love just about all of their songs, since most if not all of their music is a mixture of lots of genres, like rap, hip hop, rock, pop, and some electro stuff too.

favorite songs at the moment are 1) Dore Mear Beon - bimbos, bozos, and buffoons. 2) gorillaz - clint eastwood 3) haywyre - sculpted and probably 4) eleventh sun - hatred

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Electronic, whether its EDM, Electro House, whatever.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a +12 hour playlist of dub step chill step, house, dream step, and various other genres. So i listen to that most of the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci