• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Music Thread

Do you have a certain taste in music?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Greetings people of Earth! I'm making this thread to let people express their tastes in music and to revive all of the old threads like this.

So what is your favorite song? Is there a particular genre you find good? Any artists or bands you like? Anything! And it all goes here :3

So without further ado, go ahead and post really anything (as long as it's related to the topic)

I'm a typical American teenager and prefer mostly dubstep and certain rap songs (as long as they aren't inappropriate in a kinky way because those songs are just a waste of my time).

My two favorite songs of the time are

Rogue - Adventure Time (and honestly anything posted by Monstercat or Proximity)

And Watsky - Whoa Whoa Whoa.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Let's see, it really depends on my mood.
  • When I'm in a happy or otherwise neutral mood, I like to listen to hard electronic stuff, like dubstep (Provided it drops really hard) and Hardstyle.
    • For example, I like Headhunterz and Psycho Punkz. Both are great musicians and make some really hard beats, usually NSFW language though.
  • When I'm feeling bored or adventurous, I listen to orchestral music, or movie themes. Something I can imagine a huge medieval battle going on.
  • When I'm feeling really depressed or under the weather, I'll listen to hard rock, provided it has a sad tone to it.

E. Putting links to the music right now.
E.E. Songs are now linked to their respective artists/songs.

Last edited:

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Second!!!1
But srsly,
Sunvibe- burn (fonik remix)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Some electronic dubstep stuff.. I don't really know what its called. I enjoy listening to dubstep, but it hurts my ears (physically) after a while so its not often.
Or just whatevers popular on Spotify, eh.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
my taste in music is so unbelievably EDGY you might have to shield your eyes to avoid damaging them

artists currently on my spotify playlist:
arcade fire
arctic monkeys
the avalanches
basement jaxx
caravan palace
d'angelo
daft punk
dizzee rascal
the flaming lips
fleet foxes
frank ocean
gorillaz
jack white
justice
kanye west
kendrick lamar
led zeppelin
mgmt
the national
nirvana
pink floyd
rage against the machine
sbtrkt
the stone roses
the strokes
tame impala
vampire weekend
the white stripes
the xx

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I really love listening to trap remixes of songs that I really did not like the original of, because in my opinion, making a trap remix of a song you don't like tends to make it a better. I also listen to a lot of old school rap/pop music because when I listen to my radio station, they have a thing at a certain time called the "Back in the Day Buffet" where they play old school songs, which I really love even though I wasn't alive when most of these songs came out.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Like Lively said, it depends on my mood. Usually I'll listen to Dubstep, Rap, and Pop

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You got mod!?!?!!?!?? Ermahgerd congrats
To keep on topic: I like dubstep

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
My taste in music is completely different depending on my mood. But my favorite artists at the moment would be Lana Del Rey and Ariana Grande.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Similar to what everyone else has said, it varies depending on my mood. I often listen to top 40 kind of stuff (like the songs you would hear on the radio constantly), but if I am feeling motivated or intense I'll listen to Dubstep/Chillstep. Occasionally I'll listen to rap, but I kinda passed that phase about a year ago.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I don't really prefer a certain type of genre of music, I like many different types, but I think my favorite genres would have to be rock and techno.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I really love listening to trap remixes of songs that I really did not like the original of, because in my opinion, making a trap remix of a song you don't like tends to make it a better. I also listen to a lot of old school rap/pop music because when I listen to my radio station, they have a thing at a certain time called the "Back in the Day Buffet" where they play old school songs, which I really love even though I wasn't alive when most of these songs came out.
Haha trap remixes tend to be alright, but if it's too "trap-like" I'm not for it. I like the more melodic trap songs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci