• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecraft Pocket Games

Would you play survival games on pocket edition?

• Absolutely

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Probably

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Not likely

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • SMH even at the thought

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not too bad on a nexus 7, but I can see it being a problem for smaller devices.
I didn't say it was bad at all, I've never even used it. But I've heard people talking about using it, and I figured it would be easier for them.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I didn't say it was bad at all, I've never even used it. But I've heard people talking about using it, and I figured it would be easier for them.
I wasn't disagreeing with you, I might have phrased it a bit poorly, what I was saying is that the experience is worse the smaller your device is. So yeah, an app would be nice for my iPod.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I was just scouring Minecraft Forums, as I sometimes do, when I thought I'd have a look in Pocket edition servers, see what was in there. Upon entering I was greeted by SURVIVAL GAMS JOIN NOW FUN 0.5.0 BLAH BLAH BLAH, I considered joining but didn't feel they would be set up well enough, and also they had four players, four.

Anyway, it got me thinking, wouldn't it be great if we could get enough people on board that Chad would consider getting someone on bringing survival games to your pocket. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one who thinks this would be a great feature to bring to the games. If you agree with me comment, like a signature or something, whatever people do on petitions, do that.
Great idea...

They're adding multiplayer in the next update... so be happy. :):)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci