• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCGamer Staff Appreciation Thread!

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
BACKSTORY: Hey guys its Iron! So recently, about two days to go to be exact, this person created a thread telling everyone "how bad the staff was", using LOTS of profanity. I think I was the only member who saw it, and it got deleted before I could respond. This kid got me so mad, I wanted to break his skull, and throw him off the Grand Canyon. ( Grand Canyon )

So, after seeing this, I wanted to do something nice for the staff, so this is what lead me to this thread! Here, you can talk about your favorite staff members, talk about the staff, or anything to say anything nice about anyone, (MEANING THE STAFF) There is no exact template for this, but I'll do one of my one.

Favorite Sr. Staff Member(s)
Lively - The first Sr Mod I ever had an actually conversation with. The first Sr Staff member to review my mod app. (FYI, that mod app was less that two paragraphs total.) The swagiest of the swag.

Cubes - Literally m8, you're made of a RUBIK CUBE. How can anyone not wuv a guy with a Rubik Cube head?

Krypton - Talked to you like 10 minutes ago, you made me feel like an idiot. "You know the compass can teleport you to spawn right?" -Krypton360 (I was stuck in the sandcastle maze -_-)
Favorite Moderator(s)
MoLoToV - This guy is from the Netherlands, this guy must fight off bears like a professional Russian.
Wait... Oh yea, and he is rlly kewl, liek sweg 2 the max.

duckluv321 - Does art better than FinsGraphics Hands down. Mouths closed.

Jodimo -

Scott - The VERY first member of any MCGamer Staff I ever talked to.

Captain | Lqzer - I know it's wrong, but I can never figure out how to tag him. LEL Called everyone in AscendancyUS "Ladee!"
Favorite Ex- Staff Member(s)
Lemonz87 - Used to be the bae but then purple_unicorn98 was a big meanie...

TheDominoyo - Stop and stare. #1Republic4Lyfe

Share you opinions! Can't wait to here other peoples' stories, and the staff's take on this! :D

-IronOre12

Last edited:

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
BACKSTORY: Hey guys its Iron! So recently, about two days to go to be exact, this person created a thread telling everyone "how bad the staff was", using LOTS of profanity. I think I was the only member who saw it, and it got deleted before I could respond. This kid got me so mad, I wanted to break his skull, and throw him off the Grand Canyon. ( Grand Canyon )

So, after seeing this, I wanted to do something nice for the staff, so this is what lead me to this thread! Here, you can talk about your favorite staff members, talk about the staff, or anything to say anything nice about anyone, (MEANING THE STAFF) There is no exact template for this, but I'll do one of my one.

Favorite Sr. Staff Member(s)
Lively - The first Sr Mod I ever had an actually conversation with. The first Sr Staff member to review my mod app. (FYI, that mod app was less that two paragraphs total.) The swagiest of the swag.

Cubes - Literally m8, you're made of a RUBIX CUBE. How can anyone not wuv a guy with a Rubix Cube head?

Krypton - Talked to you like 10 minutes ago, you made me feel like an idiot. "You know the compass can teleport you to spawn right?" -Krypton360 (I was stuck in the sandcastle maze -_-)
Favorite Moderator(s)
MoLoToV - This guy is from the Netherlands, this guy must fight off bears like a professional Russian.
Wait... Oh yea, and he is rlly kewl, liek sweg 2 the max.

duckluv321 - Does art better than FinsGraphics Hands down. Mouths closed.
Jodimo -

Favorite Ex- Staff Member(s)
Lemonz87 - Used to be the bae but then purple_unicorn98 was a big meanie...

TheDominoyo - Stop and stare. #1Republic4Lyfe

Share you opinions! Can't wait to here other peoples' stories, and the staff's take on this! :D

-IronOre12
That's embarrassing! I didn't think anyone would screenshot that! <3 Thank you, you just made my day ten times better!

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Uh... is it just me or are there 4 Google bots on this thread?... 0_o

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members