• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Maps You Think Should be Removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renox

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sure we all have one or two maps that we absolutely hate and think should be removed because so many noobs pick it. In here tell us the name of the map and why you want it to be removed.

I think Survival Games 1 should be removed because it's a HUGE map with so little chests.
Hopefully some moderator sees this post and takes action.:rolleyes:

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think Asias Games and insanity cause.In my opinion, there awful maps

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sure we all have one or two maps that we absolutely hate and think should be removed because so many noobs pick it. In here tell us the name of the map and why you want it to be removed.

I think Survival Games 1 should be removed because it's a HUGE map with so little chests.
Hopefully some moderator sees this post and takes action.:rolleyes:
You're obviously new here...
Why would they EVER remove the map that started the whole MCSG servers?
It's the one and only original Survival Games map.
Like it or not, it's here to stay.

Renox

Spectator
Reaction score
You're obviously new here...
Why would they EVER remove the map that started the whole MCSG servers?
It's the one and only original Survival Games map.
Like it or not, it's here to stay.
Yes!, it's amazing how that map started it all and I love the person who did it because it started such a great thing in MC. But when really new and great maps come out why do we have to play the old maps that we don't like? So you would want to play it JUST because it was the first map ever?!

Claq

Career
Reaction score
#ReqLock
These threads are considered ignorant
Do you know how hard map builders worked on some maps?
And how crushed they must feel to read this.
They have only put in work to their map, and then you tell them it's terrible and to remove it?
Inappropriate and Ignorant

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes!, it's amazing how that map started it all and I love the person who did it because it started such a great thing in MC. But when really new and great maps come out why do we have to play the old maps that we don't like? So you would want to play it JUST because it was the first map ever?!
That's called an "opinion". When you say old maps that "Nobody" Likes, you're speaking for maybe 3% of people.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Because the whole reason why these servers are called "Minecraft Survival Games" is because of the original maps made by Variede. Why would they EVER want to remove it?
And like DemonicCrafter said, how would you feel if someone told you that the map you worked so hard on should be removed?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never said it's going to get removed and probably they won't, I just said it "should"
It's called an opinion.
we don't like?
Are you speaking as a whole or as a singularity? Each post contradicts the previous. You say it's your opinion, yet you are also stating that everyone else thinks so too. It's not still here before it's the first map, it's because it is a good map. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people will share the same view and thus the map will not be removed due to just one person's view.

Because the whole reason why these servers are called "Minecraft Survival Games" is because of the original maps made by Variede. Why would they EVER want to remove it?
They were supposed to called the Hunger Games but Chad changed it to Survival Games to avoid any copyright infringements.

Renox

Spectator
Reaction score
And like DemonicCrafter said, how would you feel if someone told you that the map you worked so hard on should be removed?
I can work on a map for a whole year and it can suck. So if someone tells me that the map is bad of course i'm gonna be sad because I worked on it for a whole year. Just because you worked on something really hard it doesn't mean it has to be kept bro. I don't like that map and it's my opinion, so just because it was the first map ever your saying I can't not like it because it's gonna make the guy who made it sad. I know that it's not gonna get removed but I THINK it should. Now you can keep your opinion to yourself and have some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci