• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lobby Games DeathMatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
So, I've recently been playing on this new MCSG map called "The Lobby Games". It's a really good map and all but there's just this one bug. When the three people get teleported to the DeathMatch Arena, lightning will hit you repeatedly until you die. Since there might be some time before this is fixed, here's how to win in the DeathMatch. First, eat a golden apple because you need to have more hearts than your opponents.Second, when the timer for Deathmatch map loading is going to 1, shoot your arrows at an enemy for them to loose hearts.You will then need to go Ranbo mode and just keep hitting your enemies so the lightning kills them quicker. If the lightning kills everybody, there will be no winners. I have experienced that so just fallow my strategies and you'll be set!

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Going to lock this as you have posted 2 other threads in different spots. I have moved one to the correct spot. If you have any further questions please inbox me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci