• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The last one died :(

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG LoL Thread IV

Do anything related to it, blergh.
Like 'minions backdoor op'.
As a matter of fact.. we were losing this game. Their Nasus was pubstomping our Nexus, killed him before he could destroy it (500 hp nexus). Then.. the screen moved and showed enemy's Nexus with OUR minions and we won. Wut?

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Wut? :) I distracted 3 enemies while my TF backdoored. Is that what this thread is about? :p

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh than come narwhals with big balloon's than pigs came flying from butts! OMG! I SEE A DOUBLE RAINBOW!
what did I just see/typed?

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to try Fizz for his playful/trickster skill. It looks fun to use.

Meanwhile I got 18/0/6 last game on TF.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thinking about getting back into ranked. I had around 350 wins last season (I think) and eventually, it got boring. But a lot of my friends have started playing, and it makes me want to play again. xD

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
OMG! I SEE A DOUBLE RAINBOW!
Funny, Lux's joke is about a double rainbow..

For goodness' sake, Blitzcrank is the bane of my existence. I hate his goddamn pulls. Much worse, this Blitz is ON SKYPE.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm... I suck at it. Brutally. Someone needs to teach me how to play cause I'm an absolute nub.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I almost got a Penta-Kill with Teemo. I used my Noxious traps to seal the enemies exits when they were charging Bot, then ganked with my team mate. We got two of the five, then when the others tried to escape they were slowed by my traps. I used my speed to catch them and deal quick damage. I almost killed the last enemy but he flashed away (and it was Master Yi -.- i hate Master Yi). So anyway now i am saving up for Kogmaw because his passive is very helpful when trying to get multikills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci