• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Last Of Us

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Ok I've played this game... And it is my GOTY. In my opinion it blows Bioshock Infinite so far out of the water in terms of it's tense atmosphere, grim setting and Fungal zombies. If you have a PS3 and you are on the fence please, please, please! Buy this game, you will not be disappointed.
Im totally agree with you matt...

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I've never played a console game besides Wii, and don't really ever want to, but I've seen a LetsPlay of this game, and it was stunning. The storyline was flawless, and the graphics were amazing.

The story actually made me a cry, a bit, although in the same person who cries during Toy Story, Despicable Me, and just about every movie that has something even relatively sad in it (unless I hate the character) :p

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
It's really fun, you won't be dissapointed. One of the best zombie-storylines i've ever heard/experienced.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I've never played a console game besides Wii, and don't really ever want to, but I've seen a LetsPlay of this game, and it was stunning. The storyline was flawless, and the graphics were amazing.

The story actually made me a cry, a bit, although in the same person who cries during Toy Story, Despicable Me, and just about every movie that has something even relatively sad in it (unless I hate the character) :p
I feel ya, man!!

The game itself is good enough to make me want to buy a PS3 or an upcoming PS4! :)

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I've watched the whole series by pewdiepie since I only have an Xbox however I think it's a great game. THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL :):):):):) I don't know how they will make a sequel with the ending of the game. It was a bad ending in my opinion.
I loved the ending. It really fit with the character of Joel and what happened to him over the course of the story.
I don't mean it was a bad ending, I mean it was a good ending but it was kinda sad but it was really interesting and yes it did suit the story line :(:)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I've watched the whole series by pewdiepie since I only have an Xbox however I think it's a great game. THEY ARE MAKING A SEQUEL :):):):):) I don't know how they will make a sequel with the ending of the game. It was a bad ending in my opinion.
Cliffhanger. >.<

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I loved the ending. It really fit with the character of Joel and what happened to him over the course of the story.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Ok I've played this game... And it is my GOTY. In my opinion it blows Bioshock Infinite so far out of the water in terms of it's tense atmosphere, grim setting and Fungal zombies. If you have a PS3 and you are on the fence please, please, please! Buy this game, you will not be disappointed.
I would have to disagree with you here matt, I admit that its graphics and storyline are awesome but I felt the gameplay was repetitive and boring, also I believe BioShock blew this out of the water down to it's unique and exiting gameplay, also the graphics and story line in infinite were just as good if not better. I was disappointed with this game but it made me real sad in the intro when....died (no spoilers)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci