• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Last Of Us

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
This may be the best game I have ever played.
Unfortunately, I feel that not many people understand or appreciate the game for what it is.
The gameplay mechanics are nothing amazing, but still good. Graphics are unprecedented for a PS3...but the story is the best part about the game. I love TLOU even though I don't own a PS3. (Watched a playthrough of it)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This may be the best game I have ever played.
Unfortunately, I feel that not many people understand or appreciate the game for what it is.
The gameplay mechanics are nothing amazing, but still good. Graphics are unprecedented for a PS3...but the story is the best part about the game. I love TLOU even though I don't own a PS3. (Watched a playthrough of it)
See, I think the gameplay is done brilliantly. On paper it doesn't sound special. Third person cover shooter with zombies. Done before right? Yet somehow they made this so tense and scary I was glued to the screen every encounter. I think it has something to do with the lack of bullets, bad aiming and creepy sounding monsters. Overall, brilliant game.

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
Usually when I buy a game new, I play it through then return it for credit at EB Games. If I like it enough I'll pick it up in the future once it's much cheaper. This game, The Last Of Us, will forever be the reason I have a PlayStation. It will always stay in my collection. Stunning visuals, spectacular story line, and unbelievably aggressive zombies. This is the "pretend to be sick so you don't have to leave your house" type game I've been waiting for. Ending was epic considering they've already announced there won't be a sequel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci