• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I know age is a touch subject but catie as long as ur pvp is good u should have the balss or in ur case other parts to tell us ur age

yoshidude

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok im finally back from vacation I had to play on my moms laptop it was so laggy that at first I thought everyone was hacking :p.

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
I am 11 SEE!!!!! I just don't like telling my age on the internet. And Iamamazing I talked to hiqhlights the other day about using there server but they said no at least i tried. I have been kidz friend for so long and I never ever betrayed him. my server Ip is 108.174.60.13:25765 check it out the plugins aren't up yet because it just got update and sometimes its weird because it is updated but my server list says it isn't but i think thats fixed. I will tell my bro to update all the plugins. And Iamamazing at the end of my app I said please tell me if you want this noyone has told me yet. So thats why I didn't tell. Iamamazing I don't why you're attacking me right after I get co-leader but we have been fine before I got it. It could be you just don't like me. It could be you wanted co-leader. And I am nice enough to give up my spot for someone in the clan battle. I have been trying extra hard to up my wins a lot because of this clan. And some nights I can't be active because of homework or volleyball. But I try as much as I can to play. And Iamamazing whats wrong with being ten??? what to you have against 10 year olds? My bestfriend is a ten year old. Its the age were you get to being more responsible. Kick me from co-leader Kick me from my rank Kick me from this clan. But I will not stop trying and that is a promise I can make.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont want co leader kidz and i discussed this i wanted battle master xero and i are just trying to make this fair its not that we dont like u its just we dont feel u have good leadership compared to xerro. I apolagize if we offended you and im sorry my queen lol luv u catie in a non weird way if u no what i meen:pand catie nothings wrong with being 10 but as u said ur gaining responsibility so that means u might not be as responsible as other members.As being co leader u need to have MORE responsiblity than the rest of us!!!

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
and yoshidude i love how u called me a hacker, thanks for the compliment bro!!!, get ur facts straight before u accuse a member of your clan for hacking.

XeroStyle1

Diamond
Reaction score
I am 11 SEE!!!!! I just don't like telling my age on the internet. And Iamamazing I talked to hiqhlights the other day about using there server but they said no at least i tried. I have been kidz friend for so long and I never ever betrayed him. my server Ip is 108.174.60.13:25765 check it out the plugins aren't up yet because it just got update and sometimes its weird because it is updated but my server list says it isn't but i think thats fixed. I will tell my bro to update all the plugins. And Iamamazing at the end of my app I said please tell me if you want this noyone has told me yet. So thats why I didn't tell. Iamamazing I don't why you're attacking me right after I get co-leader but we have been fine before I got it. It could be you just don't like me. It could be you wanted co-leader. And I am nice enough to give up my spot for someone in the clan battle. I have been trying extra hard to up my wins a lot because of this clan. And some nights I can't be active because of homework or volleyball. But I try as much as I can to play. And Iamamazing whats wrong with being ten??? what to you have against 10 year olds? My bestfriend is a ten year old. Its the age were you get to being more responsible. Kick me from co-leader Kick me from my rank Kick me from this clan. But I will not stop trying and that is a promise I can make.
Ok, after reading this, I can understand why Kidz went with her as co-leader. And we have nothing wrong with your age, we just wanted you to tell us the truth so we can have a little more trust, you know. So we know you're not a 50 year old pedo. And about the server, it is a pain, and it is important that you tried. - Xero

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I don't really have a say, but I think she should say co-leader, because after reading what she wrote, it was a good explanation/reasoning. PS the last part was good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci