• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got back late at night. I'll update everything after school tomorrow. :)

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey everyone i have a question: What server does everyone play on nowadays, i never see anyone in the clan playing when im on, and i go on many different servers. So can some people reply because I would like to play a game with some of the clan members now and then.

matrixskillage

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone i have a question: What server does everyone play on nowadays, i never see anyone in the clan playing when im on, and i go on many different servers. So can some people reply because I would like to play a game with some of the clan members now and then.
well i only play on the weekend. And since im a donor i just go to whatever server is open at the time.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright guys, ik I'be been delaying the co-leader position so here it is, the new co-leader is......Catie1890.
REASONS: Great teammate, been here for a decent amount of time, good grammar, and active on the thread.
Congrats catie :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
1.You need 100+ wins: 298
2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: I don't think so
3.Whats your US rank?: don't no but over all is 180
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?: no
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): smashmaster731
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) yep and skype
6.Why do you want to join? want to play with peeps closer to my age
7.Age14