• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
1.You need 100+ wins: 202
2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: I've teamed with a few members. (I'm the co-owner of #Synergy, which is in a truce with Kings)
3.Whats your US rank?: 350+ on the worldwide.
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?: Probably. In the paaaaast.
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): EpicAlpha64
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): I have that and Skype.
6.Why do you want to join?: I love the Kings and I'd love to represent you guize in the clan battles!
7.Age?: I am 13 years of age.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
ya my bro is a troll!! i was at basketball and i left my laptop on with mcsg open so he got on and applied. I wouldnt apply for rebels there all jerks, i can see u dont like me xero u are obviously trying to get me kicked. Did i do something??? to u

XeroStyle1

Diamond
Reaction score
ya my bro is a troll!! i was at basketball and i left my laptop on with mcsg open so he got on and applied. I wouldnt apply for rebels there all jerks, i can see u dont like me xero u are obviously trying to get me kicked. Did i do something??? to u
Lemme break this down:

Why would I want to get you kicked, I just wanted too know why you applied for the Rebels.
I agree with the some Rebels being jerks, but others I am friends with.
Ok, you did offend me in the skype call, but why would I try to get you kicked for that.

-Sorry for the misunderstanding.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
hahah how did i offend you??? you said I was not incharge that u were so i said that kidz did put me in charge not U matrix put u in charge

matrixskillage

Survivor
Reaction score
hahah how did i offend you??? you said I was not incharge that u were so i said that kidz did put me in charge not U matrix put u in charge
guys calm down. no one is trying to get anyone kicked. I did not put any of u in charge i just needed some help running it cause its hard.

noah ehrlich

Tribute
Reaction score
1.You need 100+ wins: i have 130
2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: no
3.Whats your US rank?: not sure
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?: no
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): danin999
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk) i have skype
6.Why do you want to join? i think this clan is cool
7.Age?: 15

Status