• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
so for the battle will we be on teamspeak or skype and will it be in a private server or will we all have to try and get in am mcsg server plz let me know so i know wheter or not to get teamspeak thank you
idk about the ts or skype yet and it wont be on a mcsg server it will be on a private server

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
why am i off the roster bc my bro wants to be on the rebels???? this is my bros account we dont have the same minecraft account u do relize that i wouldnt betary a clan kidz im not llike that so before u kick me out ask whats going on

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
my bro thought it would be funny to do that its not so please talk to me kidz it wsnt me

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
my bro thought it would be funny to do that its not so please talk to me kidz it wsnt me
If it was your bro it would take longer for YOU to get back to me he would still be on, you have to be fully deticated to this clan...sorry byeeee

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
and why would i do that right before a clan battle??? i made the roster i wouldnt do that to the clan plz kidz believe me

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
i am i just got on and read the messages i literally beat the crap out of him i even made a vid about me being in the clan kidz i wouldnt do this plz belive me he was doing this to get back at me fer getting him in trouble if u dont belive me i understand kidz but please i wouldnt screw up th opp. to be in a great clan

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
YAY the clan battle is on the 15th NOW I CAN NOT MISS IT!!!!! :)

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
if some one can't go to the clan battle i would like to go! if it is alright with you Kidz and Matrix.

Zrock6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci