• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kings(US Clan Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtw777

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys no one really knows me but kinda catie does! I am sorry no one knows me it is my fault because I don't really talk on the fourms that much I just play mcsg! If no one knows i got 124 wins and I am ok and I hope and can join a clan battle to help us win! I will try to be more active on the fourms. Ing: mtw777

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.Wins: 40
2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?: I think so
3.Whats your US rank?: That information is unavailable
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?: Yeah
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name): endthebean
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): I have a Teamspeak and Skype
6.Why do you want to join? : Looks like an awesome clan
7.Age?: 17 years old

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
hey our clan the #Empire would like to challenge ur team in a friendly battle if you would like to add me on Skype a _simmons2 or join clash crews ts the ip is clashcrewmc.com if u dont to want to leave a msg on my acc and we have a server if u wanted to know msg me or add me on skype and the battle would be a 8v8 or what ever u can do thx a_simmons

Reaction score
1.You need 40+ wins:94 :D
2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?:Ive teamed with Barcelonajay, Veridux, and I think once with you Kidz.
3.Whats your US rank?:Around.. like 450
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?:Yesh... i think ive played with you kidz.
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name):BurningFire213
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): Well i have skype.
6.Why do you want to join?: Well I downgraded myself to cheerleader in EliteSquad, and i wanted a pretty good clan to join. Plus im pretty good at pvp.
7.Age?:13

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
hey our clan the #Empire would like to challenge ur team in a friendly battle if you would like to add me on Skype a _simmons2 or join clash crews ts the ip is clashcrewmc.com if u dont to want to leave a msg on my acc and we have a server if u wanted to know msg me or add me on skype and the battle would be a 8v8 or what ever u can do thx a_simmons
Why eould such a big clan like Empire, want to challenge Kings?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
1.You need 40+ wins:94 :D
2.Have you teamed with any members on the clan before?:Ive teamed with Barcelonajay, Veridux, and I think once with you Kidz.
3.Whats your US rank?:Around.. like 450
4.Have you ever played with me or matrixskillage before?:Yesh... i think ive played with you kidz.
5.Whats your IGN(In Game Name):BurningFire213
7.Teamspeak(Optional so the clan can talk): Well i have skype.
6.Why do you want to join?: Well I downgraded myself to cheerleader in EliteSquad, and i wanted a pretty good clan to join. Plus im pretty good at pvp.
7.Age?:13
Srsly? Just join EliteSquad, you have the required wins, and you are already a cheerleader..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci