• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you have any grammar... At all?
Lol, so now your the grammar police aha. You really are butt-hurt from yesterday aren't you. Lol, you said it was a 3v1? You had your friend '20s' with you one of my friends barely had any armor so it was basically a 2v2. You must be like 11 you get on teamspeak and you said 'My #1 fan, keep riding it' . LOL, we were all laughing at how much of an idiot you are honestly. And please don't come onto the thread and start to act like a smart ass, because you say 'solid team tito' but yet, where's your clan? Oh yeah you don't have one :0! So before you try and act 'cool', because your butt-hurt. You get mad, you trash talked me when you died, my friends told me.You poke me on teamspeak and say 'My #1 fan keep riding it!'. And now you try and say were bad. Dear god, how mad are you?

MaxStormz

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, so now your the grammar police aha. You really are butt-hurt from yesterday aren't you. Lol, you said it was a 3v1? You had your friend '20s' with you one of my friends barely had any armor so it was basically a 2v2. You must be like 11 you get on teamspeak and you said 'My #1 fan, keep riding it' . LOL, we were all laughing at how much of an idiot you are honestly. And please don't come onto the thread and start to act like a smart ass, because you say 'solid team tito' but yet, where's your clan? Oh yeah you don't have one :0! So before you try and act 'cool', because your butt-hurt. You get mad, you trash talked me when you died, my friends told me.You poke me on teamspeak and say 'My #1 fan keep riding it!'. And now you try and say were bad. Dear god, how mad are you?
Hey man, there's an inbox feature. I recommend you use it. I would greatly prefer all arguments be kept off the actual thread itself. Thanks.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man, there's an inbox feature. I recommend you use it. I would greatly prefer all arguments be kept off the actual thread itself. Thanks.
Tito, he's pretty much making fun of you. And you don't even realize it, he hates me so he's like 'great team tito, hurhuruhurrr'. He came onto here 1st and started it by becoming the grammar police. But I'm going to stop, he's not worth my time.

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
Srry for bothering u but I put and app 2weeks ago and you haven't responded again sryy I just want to know if I'm in or not

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, so I know I repealed my application to join another clan, and I don't want to come across with the expression of being a clan hopper, but I've rethought my decisions and if I am to be accepted to this clan I will be loyal to it.
1. What is your age? 13
2. What is your Skype name?: Math_Magician7
3. How many wins do you have?: 750
4. How long have you been playing?: since december
5. Past Clans?: Alliance (Disbanded) Deify, Primeval
6. Working/Decent Microphone?: Headset
7. PVP Strengths: Sword
8. PVP Weaknesses: Bow
9. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Yes
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Tito (In the old times), Andy, xSwagiraffe (alot), bobyfish, sixorr, Zach, UMATTBRO, and Prosaur. (Pretty much most of the clan)
11. IGN: Math_Magcian7

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, so I know I repealed my application to join another clan, and I don't want to come across with the expression of being a clan hopper, but I've rethought my decisions and if I am to be accepted to this clan I will be loyal to it.
1. What is your age? 13
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Tito (In the old times), Andy, xSwagiraffe (alot), bobyfish, sixorr, Zach, UMATTBRO, and Prosaur. (Pretty much most of the clan)
I recommend him.

PwnagePancake

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your age? 14 almost 15
2. What is your Skype name?:ryan00082
3. How many wins do you have?:207 now accounts combined
4. How long have you been playing?: Since Beta.
5. Past Clans?:Yes Bandits and Oblivion. But i can stick with this clan forever.
6. Working/Decent Microphone?:Yep :D
7. PVP Strengths:Sword, Flind and Steel, Water Battles
8. PVP Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
9. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: 3 Month iron Donor
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Yep ALL1Do, UMATTBRO, Giraffe, Korennian
11. IGN PwnagePancake

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1. What is your age? 13
ACCEPTED - Add me and Tito's Skype xXAndyFlipsXx or MaxStormz

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1. What is your age? 14 (Birthday was April 5)
2. What is your Skype name?: halotomason
3. How many wins do you have?: 219
4. How long have you been playing?: A little before Halloween last year
5. Past Clans?: Rebels and Bombers (Only ones I liked)
6. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes
7. PVP Strengths: Bow
8. PVP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+
9. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Not now
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Emamyles and Andy
11. IGN: Halo_0
DENIED - Voted by members of the clan. Outvoted me. :( P.S try to get donor ;)

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
1. What is your age? 13
Your in 3 clans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci