• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): BLAZIN_420

Wins(Must have 70+): 75

Skype?: TheMan6434

How will you help the clan?: By being active

How much do you really like MCSG?: Alot

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Yes, With YouNg_n_R3cKLEss

How often do you get on?: Every weekend

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strengths: 1V1, 2V2, and Bows.. Weaknesses: 2V1

Favorite maps?: SG4 and SG1
ACCEPTED MEMBER.

kludd69

Tribute
Reaction score
In game name: kludd69

wins: 142

How will you help the clan?: Active playing, recruiting, training.

How much do you really like mcsg?: Very Much

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: yes YouNg_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on: everyday/ every other day

Pvp weaknesses/strengths: weaknesses, 3v1, water fights. strengths, bows, juking, sneak attacks, and ill be there when you need me.

favorite maps: sg4, teweran sg2, sg2, valleyside university

smallr

Career
Reaction score
In game name: kludd69

wins: 142

How will you help the clan?: Active playing, recruiting, training.

How much do you really like mcsg?: Very Much

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: yes YouNg_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on: everyday/ every other day

Pvp weaknesses/strengths: weaknesses, 3v1, water fights. strengths, bows, juking, sneak attacks, and ill be there when you need me.

favorite maps: sg4, teweran sg2, sg2, valleyside university
ACCEPTED CAPTAIN. Get 8 more wins, so you can become general

TS_Legacy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): TS_Legacy

Wins(Must have 70+): 249+

Skype?: legacy.hd

How will you help the clan?: I am really good fighter, plus I am a great bow and flint and steel user.

How much do you really like MCSG?: REALLY <3

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: young_n_r3ckless

How often do you get on?: Erry day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strength : are flint and steel and bows <3 Weaknesses : are water fights.

Favorite maps?: Teweran Sg2 , Sg4, Solar Frost

smallr

Career
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): TS_Legacy

Wins(Must have 70+): 249+

Skype?: legacy.hd

How will you help the clan?: I am really good fighter, plus I am a great bow and flint and steel user.

How much do you really like MCSG?: REALLY <3

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: young_n_r3ckless

How often do you get on?: Erry day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strength : are flint and steel and bows <3 Weaknesses : are water fights.

Favorite maps?: Teweran Sg2 , Sg4, Solar Frost
ACCEPTED COMMANDER!

Duplakaosis

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! I, BurningFire213, have decided to start a clan with xlivusee, and smallr! This is a clan just basically to have fun, but i like to have clan battles and take the game seriously too. First, I'll tell you a little about myself. I have 179 wins currently, and my favorite maps are SG4, Solar Frost, and SG2! I do alot of school work, so weekdays are kinda hard for me. I think this will be a fun thing to do, so heres the application!:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN(Ingame Name):

Wins(Must have 70+):

Skype?:

How will you help the clan?:

How much do you really like MCSG?:

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:

How often do you get on?:

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:

Favorite maps?:

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get Me, smallr or Y0uNg_n_R3cKless permission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leaders:BurningFire213, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, smallr

Co-Leaders:xlivusee, toby22, maljack007

Clan Moderators(May accept/decline applications ONLY):BlitzCometITU, cbagz, jcamotts, Lord_Of_World4, RockinBlocker, themegaryan17

Commanders(200+ Wins):barend24, Rhino1928, dohodyl9, WhosRance, TS_Legacy

Generals(150+Wins):xxxTrolMasterxxx, jordanchohat, blazer1721, leotofew, Tyson_Chicken, kesleris17, gwing4971, Jerm_Kunzy

Captains(100+ Wins): widiber, mtgriffin1, YouGGs, vanilla_ice999, MrCrafty1, tbentley, IronicEcho, ResistantCorn12, masonmojo, kludd69

Lieutenants(85+Wins):FireBat223, Nick619Crazy, greenemachine99, Mamiamacraft24

Members(70+ Wins): Bagongo, themanfrmnowhr, GoldBalogna, PrivateCupcake1, BLAZIN_420

Trusted(40+Wins) (Trusted is not in the clan. When the trusteds hit 70 wins, they can join officialy.): princeeric99, Demonds11, halfpoint9, game4natic, bhn8, kingusa12, archerarcher35, FAF00, flatbunny07, SLKitty, SaladMonkies, lozerkingzzz, themanfrmnowhr

Graphics Designer: CorruptedCopper

Head Cheerleader:Sjsyeahkid
Cheerleaders:
smashmaster731, HappyHose, CaptainJS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck everyone!!! Roster 45/46
We have a YouTube channel! Link:http://www.youtube.com/user/HurricanesMinecraft?feature=mhee
HURRICANES CLAN BATTLES (1-1)
1. Hurricanes vs. EliteVoltage WON
2. Hurricanes vs. Organization LOST
IGN(Ingame Name): Lwmisty

Wins(Must have 70+): im new 0

Skype?: DuplaKaosis

How will you help the clan?: im an archer

How much do you really like MCSG?: im new, i cant rate it

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:nope

How often do you get on?: im new to this forum thing but i play minecraft every day

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: im a great archer

Favorite maps?: all

Duplakaosis

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys! I, BurningFire213, have decided to start a clan with xlivusee, and smallr! This is a clan just basically to have fun, but i like to have clan battles and take the game seriously too. First, I'll tell you a little about myself. I have 179 wins currently, and my favorite maps are SG4, Solar Frost, and SG2! I do alot of school work, so weekdays are kinda hard for me. I think this will be a fun thing to do, so heres the application!:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN(Ingame Name):

Wins(Must have 70+):

Skype?:

How will you help the clan?:

How much do you really like MCSG?:

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:

How often do you get on?:

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:

Favorite maps?:

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get Me, smallr or Y0uNg_n_R3cKless permission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Leaders:BurningFire213, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, smallr

Co-Leaders:xlivusee, toby22, maljack007

Clan Moderators(May accept/decline applications ONLY):BlitzCometITU, cbagz, jcamotts, Lord_Of_World4, RockinBlocker, themegaryan17

Commanders(200+ Wins):barend24, Rhino1928, dohodyl9, WhosRance, TS_Legacy

Generals(150+Wins):xxxTrolMasterxxx, jordanchohat, blazer1721, leotofew, Tyson_Chicken, kesleris17, gwing4971, Jerm_Kunzy

Captains(100+ Wins): widiber, mtgriffin1, YouGGs, vanilla_ice999, MrCrafty1, tbentley, IronicEcho, ResistantCorn12, masonmojo, kludd69

Lieutenants(85+Wins):FireBat223, Nick619Crazy, greenemachine99, Mamiamacraft24

Members(70+ Wins): Bagongo, themanfrmnowhr, GoldBalogna, PrivateCupcake1, BLAZIN_420

Trusted(40+Wins) (Trusted is not in the clan. When the trusteds hit 70 wins, they can join officialy.): princeeric99, Demonds11, halfpoint9, game4natic, bhn8, kingusa12, archerarcher35, FAF00, flatbunny07, SLKitty, SaladMonkies, lozerkingzzz, themanfrmnowhr

Graphics Designer: CorruptedCopper

Head Cheerleader:Sjsyeahkid
Cheerleaders:
smashmaster731, HappyHose, CaptainJS
Good luck everyone!!! Roster 45/46
We have a YouTube channel! Link:http://www.youtube.com/user/HurricanesMinecraft?feature=mhee
HURRICANES CLAN BATTLES (1-1)
1. Hurricanes vs. EliteVoltage WON
2. Hurricanes vs. Organization LOST

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:nope

How often do you get on?: im new to this forum thing but i play minecraft every day

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score

Denied due to lack of playtime and experience as well as wins. Come back at atleast 40 wins so you can be in trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci