• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name):kesleris17

Wins(Must have 70+):160

Skype?:jared123kesleris17

How will you help the clan?:I am really good at pvp ive been playing since july and made a fourm account in august i am almost loyal to mcsg and a really nice person

How much do you really like MCSG?: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:Well i know toby a little.

How often do you get on?:everyday of every minute after school :p

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:Weakness RubberBand Strengths Long Distance bow shots and swords

Favorite maps?: Freeze Island Holiday Resort Sg4 Karumuah sg2 demon breeze solar frost moon light lake. :confused:

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get Me, smallr or Y0uNg_n_R3cKless permission.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Blitz, I have seen you play. You're not the ones they're pointing to. Double post! :3
I literall just wrote a 3 paragraph statement of why I am good, because I thought you said "you are the ones they're pointing to". XD Silly blitz is blitz

EpicDonkey66

Survivor
Reaction score
OK, here is the roster for Hurricanes vs. Bandits. We will not be using any commanders, because we want to get our 100+ players some work.

BurningFire213
toby22
Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss
Jcamotts
CaptainJS
BlitzCometITU
RockinBlocker
Mamiamacraft24
xxxTrolMasterxxx
Tyson_Chicken
vanilla_ice999
maljack007

Alternates(They will just be the commanders)
Lord_Of_World4
cbagz
Rhino1928
barend24

EDIT: Oops, forgot times. Pacific Time-2:00 PM, Central Time-4:00 PM, Mountain Time-3:00 PM, Eastern Time-5:00 PM, Sydney Australia-7:00 AM, Amsterdam, Netherlands-11:00 PM

Let me know if you can't make it.
Umm I have a question, why did you not put me on the roster when I have 163 wins and other people have a lt less than me. I don't get this, anyways, im not leaving :)

Reaction score
Umm I have a question, why did you not put me on the roster when I have 163 wins and other people have a lt less than me. I don't get this, anyways, im not leaving :)
Yeah, I'll put you on since I heard CaptainJS got Moderator. And anyways, this match was for players that don't get to be in clan wars and stuff, and you have been inactive, so yahz

Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name):kesleris17

Wins(Must have 70+):160

Skype?:jared123kesleris17

How will you help the clan?:I am really good at pvp ive been playing since july and made a fourm account in august i am almost loyal to mcsg and a really nice person

How much do you really like MCSG?: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?:Well i know toby a little.

How often do you get on?:everyday of every minute after school :p

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:Weakness RubberBand Strengths Long Distance bow shots and swords

Favorite maps?: Freeze Island Holiday Resort Sg4 Karumuah sg2 demon breeze solar frost moon light lake. :confused:

Only Co-Leaders and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get Me, smallr or Y0uNg_n_R3cKless permission.
ACCEPTED GENERAL.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
A few things here...
1. Wins don't really mean anything. I am an "extrondinary" "class" "very under estimated" PvP'er according to others. It's just I mess around and have fun, I don't play to win. So yeah, it's SKILL, not wins.
2. Smallr and burning decided that the people that didn't play in the clan wars would play in this :D

Reaction score
A few things here...
1. Wins don't really mean anything. I am an "extrondinary" "class" "very under estimated" PvP'er according to others. It's just I mess around and have fun, I don't play to win. So yeah, it's SKILL, not wins.
2. Smallr and burning decided that the people that didn't play in the clan wars would play in this :D
Yeah, I still need to go over it with y0ung_n_r3ckless too.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, Burning, good news :D I think I'm ungrounded. But I don't know how clan battles with you work, do y have a personal server or somethhing?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
OK, here is the roster for Hurricanes vs. Bandits. We will not be using any commanders, because we want to get our 100+ players some work.

BurningFire213
toby22
Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss
Jcamotts
EpicDonkey66
BlitzCometITU
RockinBlocker
Mamiamacraft24
xxxTrolMasterxxx
Tyson_Chicken
vanilla_ice999
maljack007

Alternates(They will just be the commanders)
Lord_Of_World4
cbagz
Rhino1928
barend24

EDIT: Oops, forgot times. Pacific Time-2:00 PM, Central Time-4:00 PM, Mountain Time-3:00 PM, Eastern Time-5:00 PM, Sydney Australia-7:00 AM, Amsterdam, Netherlands-11:00 PM

Let me know if you can't make it.
:D Finally a clan battle I can participate in! :D
When is the date? I'm quite busy (studying for exams) but I will probably make it!

Reaction score
Oh, Burning, good news :D I think I'm ungrounded. But I don't know how clan battles with you work, do y have a personal server or somethhing?
It will be like a regular mcsg match and yes it is one of my friends servers we will announce IP in Skype chat for the battle. Jcamotts I highly suggest you get Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci