• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I was just wondering, if I applied, would I be able to try and get on the roster for clan wars?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just wondering, if I applied, would I be able to try and get on the roster for clan wars?
The roster has already been chosen. In fact, Hurricanes moved on to the next level :D
This is based upon my knowledge, so it may not be correct...
The team leader chooses the roster.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
The roster has already been chosen. In fact, Hurricanes moved on to the next level :D
This is based upon my knowledge, so it may not be correct...
The team leader chooses the roster.
Us leaders ( burning fire, young_n_reckless and I) can make last minute adjustments to the roster as long as its 2 days before battle.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Us leaders ( burning fire, young_n_reckless and I) can make last minute adjustments to the roster as long as its 2 days before battle.
Ahhh I see....well let's hope Hurricanes do well :D
And I'm at 49 wins...ONE MORE :D

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
im at 179 wins, so I was wondering if I could apply, bc I want to help this clan get as far as possible in the clan wars, I was in empire, and have lots of pvp experience.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
im at 179 wins, so I was wondering if I could apply, bc I want to help this clan get as far as possible in the clan wars, I was in empire, and have lots of pvp experience.
I have heard of you and do appeal my interest, but we have people who has stated with our clan for a while, and do have more wins, but wins don't matter it's all about experience. It's tuff so ask young or burning.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I have heard of you and do appeal my interest, but we have people who has stated with our clan for a while, and do have more wins, but wins don't matter it's all about experience. It's tuff so ask young or burning.
Ok, I do realize, I just feel I give this clan more power, but is there way I can contact them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci