• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey smash here and im trying to rejoin Hurricanes now that heansel who backstabs has left
IGN(Ingame Name):smashmaster731

Wins(Must have 50+):466

Skype?:minecrafter731

How will you help the clan?: I Smash everyone

How much do you really like MCSG?: Alot!!!!!!

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Burning

How often do you get on?: Alot ima nolife jk

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: weak:hackers strength: blockhitting ;D

Favorite maps?:solar

Sjsyeahkid

Reaction score
Hey smash here and im trying to rejoin Hurricanes now that heansel who backstabs has left

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: Burning

Sjsyeahkid
ACCEPTED COMMANDER definately. I'm so sorry smash it's too late to get you in on clan wars. :( :( :(

smallr

Career
Reaction score

Sjsyeahkid
Welcome back!

Lord_Of_World4

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, is there time for 1 more player who is so much better then everyone here?

LittleMissApple

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys i am Lord's recomendation i am a guy , and a great player i am staying at jocks house which will work to our advantage at clan wars as communication will be easier please accept this. Lord was always going to try and get me in this group but due to internet being faulty that was unable to happen but on such late notice i would be honoured to join please accept this? i will understand if it isnt possible but please think about it ASAP?

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
everyone in clan wars knows the ip besides you because you don't have sjyp yet. So go get an account and tell me name and ill add you to chat where the ip is said. Sucks though that you don't have a mic, you really need one also, a mobile device would work if you have one?
Yeah ill make my account now but I have some places to go today but i can still make the battle. It would be nice if you could message me the Ip on These Forums that way I can get my account when I get back from the things I need to do. I kinda have a busy day.

Reaction score
Yeah ill make my account now but I have some places to go today but i can still make the battle. It would be nice if you could message me the Ip on These Forums that way I can get my account when I get back from the things I need to do. I kinda have a busy day.
Smallr already told you the ip. It's the one with the port.

smallr

Career
Reaction score
Ok guys this is it less than 4 hours to get out name a higher rank in the world. Lets get up in bracket and go as far as we can. If it is possible for everyone to get on during pregame which would be 15-30 before the game starts, so we can't panic if showing up or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci