• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDonkey66

Survivor
Reaction score
Arched I agree, with the whole 30 win thing we have a lot of noobs on here. No offense xD.
Everyone below 50 wins should be trusted. And BurningFire, I know not how to quote posts. Lool, how do I quote? Also, I think there should be a higher rank in the roster. The Generals should be 100+ and then there should be another rank that is 200+. People with 200+ wins are only getting recognized for having 80 wins o_O[/quote
Theres a button in the corner that says reply and hit it and it will be there.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Removing assasinator25 from the roster for having no wins and inactive.
Yeah I was kinda surprised you even excepted him in the first place. Thats why we need to increase the win requirement we have LOTS of noobs on here. Its annoying.

Yeah I know, dat double post.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Operdasher

Wins(Must have 50+): 239

Skype?: Operdasher_Mc

How will you help the clan?: I will help by being Legit

How much do you really like MCSG?: I really Like it this much ------

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, or toby22?: I don't usually team randomly... so naah.

How often do you get on?: All the time

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weak: Lag. Strong: Using Fire, Rods, Swords, And Bows well.

Favorite maps?: Sg 4, Solar Frost, and Breeze. So generic Ik... But i got some good routes on 'em.

Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Operdasher

Wins(Must have 50+): 239

Skype?: Operdasher_Mc

How will you help the clan?: I will help by being Legit

How much do you really like MCSG?: I really Like it this much ------

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, or toby22?: I don't usually team randomly... so naah.

How often do you get on?: All the time

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weak: Lag. Strong: Using Fire, Rods, Swords, And Bows well.

Favorite maps?: Sg 4, Solar Frost, and Breeze. So generic Ik... But i got some good routes on 'em.
ACCEPTED GENERAL! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci