• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hot Bar + Inventory Guide

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Bonjour, je m'appelle GOFORGOLDCROZ, and welcome back to some more tips + tricks!

Today I'm going to share my knowledge on having a neat and tidy inventory, and how you can have an advantage from tidiness.

As always, I'd like to say, don't hate on this thread because noobs now are a titch better at the game, because everyone deserves a chance to win.

The Tips:

1. Always have designated places for your gear, like this:

This helps because you can press ex. [1] to get your sword so you don't need to take for ever to scroll. It's also good for flint and steel surprise attacks :D!
(Note: You can sort it any way you want)

2. Always keep a neat inventory so you can craft super fast. Ex. when you're being chased and you need to craft a sword, you can find the stuff right away instead of searching for a good 10 seconds. Example:

3. It's usually good to dump out all unnecessary items like leather armor, or raw chicken (Unless you're desperate for food) so you can kill, for example, a team member, pick up his good loot, and get away before the other guy gets you. This is best for getting armor, unless you have no diamond/iron in your inventory to stack into.

4. If you use the scroller on your mouse to move from item-to-item, then I'd recommend sorting like this, as it is much more efficient.

5. It's always a great idea to keep your arrows in your hotbar. Knowing how many arrows can be an amazing thing. When you're shooting a guy with your arrows in your inventory, you might run out of arrows when you wouldn't of wanted to. When you can see your arrows you can shoot a certain amount of times, unless you are 100% positive you will kill him, and avoila, you're happy with your arrows!

Community <3

This next part is tips from the wonderful community of MCSG! To get tagged with your suggestion, comment below what you want added, and it'll be on this thread in no time!

The Community Tips!

1. Another good way to set up your inventory if you scroll (By @Treveous And invented by Kerbals )

Last edited:

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
I go
Slot 1: sword
Slot 2:fishing rod
Slot 3:fns
Slot 4:fns/gold apples
Slot 5:gold apples/worst food
Slot 6:medium food
Slot 7:best food
Slot 8:arrows
Slot 9:bow

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
I presonally didn't learn anything but it's great for beginners as it is easy to understand. Good job ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci