• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Homework Help Corner

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Homework Help Corner!
I thought of this thread so people can post questions that they are stuck on and other people can help them by answering their question. I think this will help a bunch of people and may be fun for others who know the answers. I know I have been stuck on a homework question and sometimes google doesn't help too much.

Please fill out this application if you are willing to help-
Your name will be added to the list of people.
Be specific as to what type of math, social studies, or science ect you are good at.
Please try to post subjects which you are 5+ strength.

Name:
Subject(s):

Strength In Subject(s) (1-10):

Please fill out this application if you need help-

Please don't ask silly questions just to be funny. This is for people who seriously need help with homework.

Tag the person you need help from:
Subject(s):
Question(s):

List:

IronOre12 - US War History, Greek

Miner9823 - Science, English, Greek, Slave/British revolution & development History

KingofGrapes - 3rd and 4th grade mathematics

mfungamer - Maths, German

matt_hey222 - French

BitoBain - Math, Chemistry, English, Music, History

boboy1999 - Geometry, Algebra, World History, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish I

jonnysurvives - trig, calc, stats, physics, chemistry

_Tate - History, Geography, Science

MCGamerzism - Geography, Art, English, Psychology, Chemistry, Biology

Rhino1928 - History (Any Kind) and Chemistry

TicklishCreeper - Ancient History, Maths, PDHPE, Science, English

Professor Nub - Maths, English, Geography, History

Vanicle - Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, Math, Physics

SmoothPixels - History

mr_pendle - Music, Maths, geography​

Last edited:

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
As much as it may seem to be a good idea. What're you gonna learn from the question when other people are giving you the answers?
I may be taking this too seriously. But it feels like a cheat sheet to me.

For the record, I'm not a teacher.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
As much as it may seem to be a good idea. What're you gonna learn from the question when other people are giving you the answers?
I may be taking this too seriously. But it feels like a cheat sheet to me.

For the record, I'm not a teacher.
Its not for people to do your hw its for people to help with questions you dont know or understand. But people can use it however they choose.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Its not for people to do your hw its for people to help with questions you dont know or understand. But people can use it however they choose.
Alright. Well you might wanna change the "can help them by answering their question" part. To like "help them with solving your question"?

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I like it, however this could've been posted at a better time. Most people just started the weekend.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Not a bad idea at all. You should make a require that people give a little explanation to their answers, though. We don't want to help people cheat!

I can certainly help with most math, (I'm in AP calc) chemistry, (I've taken chemistry) English, (My strong suit) or anything related to music. I've also taken some kinda hard history classes but I usually forget that information...

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I will be helping a lot on this thread if people post question. I will explain every answer with as much detail as I can. I will even be open to futher explination on teamspeak if needed. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci