• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"The Hell Games" {Register Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Spectator Application-

Name- Not important ;)
Age- 15
In-GameName- Nadarekyle
ReasonforJoining- I want to watch the game!
Timezone- EST
How long can you play?- Depends on the day, probably as long as I need to.
Are you willing to follow all rules? Of course.
Are you willing to record?(If the answer is yes then answer the next two questions)- Nope, sorry, my computer lags like all hell. :(
Are you willing to follow one tribute around the whole game?-
Does your computer lag?-
Are you willing to sponser one certain player-
Additional Information-

Reaction score
Spectator Application

Name-A*** G*******
Age- 14
In-GameName- TheRandomMan1000
ReasonforJoining- This sounds like an intresting event to commentate over on youtube :D
Timezone-EST
How long can you play?- However long it takes.
Are you willing to follow all rules - Hell Yeah! (See what I did there? "Hell" Yeah?)
Are you willing to record?(If the answer is yes then answer the next two questions)- Yes sir, yes I do plan on recording the games.
Are you willing to follow one tribute around the whole game?- If this is what's asked of me, of course.
Does your computer lag?- Not at all :D Homemade for gaming, my good sir.
Are you willing to sponser one certain player- Again, if this is what's asked of me.
Additional Information- I can't think of to much, although if you want a good example of my lag and recording style this is my YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRandomMan20111/videos?view=0

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Name- Shane
Age- 14
In-GameName- VirtualSpark
ReasonforJoining- My friend, CaptButterToast, recommended me for tribute, but I didn't make it (reaping list was announced :p), so I'll apply for spectator instead. This also sounds like a really cool "twist" and what Survival Games is all about.
Timezone- Eastern Standard Time
How long can you play?- 1 - 2 hours
Are you willing to follow all rules? Of course!
Are you willing to record?(If the answer is yes then answer the next two questions)- Can't. :(
Are you willing to follow one tribute around the whole game?- If I really had to, sure.
Does your computer lag?- No.
Are you willing to sponser one certain player- Yeah.
Additional Information- N/A

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Personal, I think this is what Hunger Games is all about.
The regular game is what Survival Games is all about.
Why did you quote one of the spectator applications when you said that? Wouldn't you have quoted the explanation in the original post?

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Name-Alex Åhman (Swedish)
Age-13 :)
In-GameName-AlexFreak99
ReasonforJoining-It would be great to play and spec the tributes and might record!
Timezone- GMT + 1 ? Swedish!
How long can you play?-Hmm... I guess long?
Are you willing to follow all rules? Yup!
Are you willing to record?(If the answer is yes then answer the next two questions)-Yeaah
Are you willing to follow one tribute around the whole game?-Hmm.. I guess if it's needed! (mekval) Or anyone!
Does your computer lag?-Noooo!! Not at all.
Are you willing to sponser one certain player-Of course! (mekval irl friend) or anyone doesn't matter.
Additional Information-I want diamonds! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci