• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The future

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And besides, the little kids that played Pokemon in the past are all grown up now. I don't think they have much of an audience nowadays, IMO.
It's still always getting bigger. The World Championships this year were massive.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
And besides, the little kids that played Pokemon in the past are all grown up now. I don't think they have much of an audience nowadays, IMO.
Yes, they grew up, moved out and discovered they now had time on their hands, and a computer to find friends with, and they played Pokemon all day.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
It may be that we're just getting older... But I think that the future will just be full of fat people with extensive technology that will have us put no effort in anything. Not like flying cars, but very different stuff.

Nothing like this though: http://bigfishpresentations.com/2012/12/28/the-future-according-to-big-fish/
Well I really only agree with one or two things in there. There will be a revolutionary company in this world that makes apple die down. Also, I think in the future there shall be a female president :p

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry If this is kill joy-ey about the world but I think Technology will be the Death of the world. Sure we make jokes now but the world is literally just gonna be machines and Humans. The Machines will pollute the world to a Point that we all will die. There is no Future. If everyone wants a Future the World needs to change.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Sorry If this is kill joy-ey about the world but I think Technology will be the Death of the world. Sure we make jokes now but the world is literally just gonna be machines and Humans. The Machines will pollute the world to a Point that we all will die. There is no Future. If everyone wants a Future the World needs to change.
Now that I come to it I think that your right. I think the movie Wall-E was a signal of what the world will become but, it will not have a happy ending as Wall-E did.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I imagine myself in my mums, yeah MUM not the crappy American "Mom" crap
Anyway in my mums attic in a blanket watching twilight on the computer spending my other time mastu..... Oh ehh watching videos

Reaction score
We'll either be dead or prosperous. IMO, there's no middle ground.
The technology will undoubtfully get better, but if the population continues to grow, the pollution will get worse and troubles will arise. Not saying we're all going to die in a worldwide nuclear war like in the Hunger Games, but something quite terrible will happen.
Hopefully we get a grip on pollution and population-growth, but who knows.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I imagine myself in my mums, yeah MUM not the crappy American "Mom" crap
Anyway in my mums attic in a blanket watching twilight on the computer spending my other time mastu..... Oh ehh watching videos
It'll take a while, but in a couple years, you'll mastur MCSG in no time.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
We'll either be dead or prosperous. IMO, there's no middle ground.
The technology will undoubtfully get better, but if the population continues to grow, the pollution will get worse and troubles will arise. Not saying we're all going to die in a worldwide nuclear war like in the Hunger Games, but something quite terrible will happen.
Hopefully we get a grip on pollution and population-growth, but who knows.
^^^ What she said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci